2 bed terraced house for sale Cecil Street, Neath SA11
- Melin Primary0.3 miles
- Gnoll Primary School0.5 miles
- Neath0.5 miles
- Briton Ferry1.2 miles
Features and description
- Two Bedrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Lane Access
- Close to Town and Local Amenities
- Viewing Recommended
**more images coming soon** This two bedroom, mid-terrace property is situated close to local amenities and offers good access to Neath town centre and M4 motorway. To arrange your viewing, please contact the sales team on .
Available for sale, is this two bedroom, mid-terraced home. The property is situated close to local amenities and offers good access to Neath town centre and M4 motorway. The accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hallway, sitting room, lounge, dining room, and kitchen. To the first floor are two good size bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property has an enclosed rear garden with rear lane access. To arrange your viewing, please contact the sales team on .
Tiled floor. Stairs to the first floor. Radiator
Sitting Room 11' 6" x 13' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.99m )
Window to the front. Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Picture rail
Lounge 11' 2" x 11' ( 3.40m x 3.35m )
Window to the rear. Wood effect flooring. Feature exposed brick wall. Dado rail. Radiator.
Dining Room 8' 3" x 7' 8" ( 2.51m x 2.34m )
Tiled floor. Window and door. Under stairs storage. Open plan to the kitchen. Bespoke panelled feature wall.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 8' 2" ( 4.14m x 2.49m )
Range of wall and base units with worktops over, sink and drainer, tiled splash backs and space for appliances. Tiled floor. Wall mounted boiler. Radiator. Two windows to the side.
Painted floor boards with carpet runner. Access to the two bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 13' 1" ( 4.19m x 3.99m )
Two windows to the front. Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Built in mirrored wardrobe. Picture rail
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.46m )
Window to the rear. Painted floorboards. Radiator.
Suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and Wc. Cupboard with radiator. Window to the side. Tiled floor and walls.
Rear garden with gate access
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Neath. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Neath for full details and further information.