3 bed end terrace house for sale High Street, Cavendish, Sudbury CO10
- Cavendish Church of England Primary School0.1 miles
- Glemsford Primary Academy1.7 miles
- Sudbury (Suffolk)5.6 miles
- Bures9.9 miles
Features and description
- Three bedrooms
- End of terrace
- Popular village
- Character property
- Private garden with outbuilding
Cavendish is a very pretty and sought after village with its central piece being the Village Green and duck pond with a selection of local public houses and restaurants. The village has a primary school and bus service connecting to nearby Clare. The market town of Sudbury is approximately 6 miles away and has a broader range of facilities including a branch line railway connecting at Marks Tey to the main line and on to London Liverpool Street
Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 2" ( 4.17m x 3.71m )
Double glazed box bay window and double glazed door to front aspect. Door leading to:-
Stairs rising to first floor, door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 1" x 11' 3" ( 3.68m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units over areas of work surface. Range cooker with hood over. Understairs storage space, door leading to:-
Utility Room 8' 5" x 6' 5" ( 2.57m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and double glazed door leading to garden. Plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, stainless steel sink and drainer unit.
Stairs rising from entrance hall. Access to loft, radiator. Stairs rising to bedroom three.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 6" ( 3.66m x 3.51m )
Double glazed sash window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator, feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' 2" ( 2.74m x 2.49m )
Double glazed sash window to rear aspect. Radiator, feature fireplace.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over. Heated towel rail, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" + eaves x 11' 9" ( 4.01m + eaves x 3.58m )
Some restricted height. Double glazed window to side aspect. Built in wardrobes, radiator. Velux window.
Front Of The Property
The property is accessed by iron railings and a gate, which lead to the front garden and a pathway leads to the front door.
Rear Of The Property
The garden is split into two parts, with the useful outbuilding being the divider. The first part is a courtyard area with parking and the second area is predominantly laid to lawn with an array of flower beds.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Sudbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Sudbury for full details and further information.