Offers in region of£270,000
3 bed end terrace house for sale Pointers Way, Amesbury, Salisbury SP4
- The Stonehenge School0.6 miles
- Christ The King Catholic School, Amesbury0.6 miles
- Grateley6.1 miles
- Salisbury7.3 miles
Features and description
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite
- En suite to master bedroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Spacious conservatory looking over patio and lawn garden
- Property fronting onto pedestrians only pathway
- 2 X off road parking spaces
A lovely three bedroom townhouse coming onto the market in a popular location and good access to local amenities. This property boasts a spacious lounge and conservatory on a private garden . The top floor features the master bedroom with access to an en suite and two additional storage rooms.
This charming property at the end of Pointers Way is in the popular Butterfield Drive area of Amesbury. The property has a picturesque frontage and garden which is situated on a pedestrian foot path so does not contend with vehicular traffic directly to the front. The downstairs is home to a generously proportioned lounge with access through to a lovely conservatory overlooking the private and enclosed lawn and patio garden. The stylish kitchen has a generous amount of storage space with an integrated dishwasher and is partially tiled; it is located at the front of the property opposite the downstairs cloakroom.
On the middle floor there are the second and third bedrooms which are both generous in their proportions with the rear bedroom benefiting from two windows to brighten the room. The family bathroom is also situated on the middle floor, with a full bath and stylish tile work. The top floor is home to the generously sized master bedroom. The bedroom has a great deal of storage potential with access to two separate storage spaces and the convenience of an en suite toilet.
The garden has patio and lawn space with leafy borders and can be accessed through the spacious and bright conservatory located to the rear of the property. There are two allocated parking spaces in a parking area behind this property.
Door to front, access to kitchen, cloakroom and lounge, radiator.
Lounge 14' 8" max x 14' 8" max ( 4.47m max x 4.47m max )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator, television point, under stairs storage cupboard.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to front elevation, stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, gas oven and gas hobs.
Conservatory Irregular Shaped Room 13' 3" max x 18' 11" max ( 4.04m max x 5.77m max )
UPVC constriction with 1/4 brick wall base, double glazed windows to side and rear elevations, lights, radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to front elevation, wash hand basin, WC, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' max x 11' 2" max ( 3.35m max x 3.40m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator x 2, storage cupboard with boiler.
Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, radiator.
Bedroom 2 15' 7" x 7' 6" ( 4.75m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 3 14' 4" max x 8' 4" max ( 4.37m max x 2.54m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, bath with mixer taps, shower.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Amesbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Amesbury for full details and further information.