2 bed terraced house for saleUrban Road, Hexthorpe, Doncaster DN4
Points of interest
- Hexthorpe Primary School0.1 miles
- Balby Central Primary Academy0.3 miles
- Doncaster0.6 miles
- Bentley (South Yorkshire)2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
Ideal for First Time Buyers
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- Dining room
- Side porch
A spacious two bedroom terraced property which is situated in this popular location close to local amenities and transport links. The property is currently tenanted and is currently being rented out at £450pcm.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
With a front facing sealed unit door and a central heating radiator. Stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Lounge 12' 7" x 9' 1" to recess ( 3.84m x 2.77m to recess )
With a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 12' 5" to recess ( 3.81m x 3.78m to recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. A door gives access to the cellar.
Kitchen 4' 6" x 8' 6" ( 1.37m x 2.59m )
Fitted with wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. The kitchen has plumbing for a washing machine, a gas hob with extractor above, an electric oven and space for a fridge. There is a rear facing double glazed window. The kitchen opens through to the side porch.
With a rear facing sealed unit door, a central heating radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 12' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.78m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is a storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 12' 5" to recess ( 3.78m x 3.78m to recess )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and laminate flooring. There is a cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler. An inner lobby from bedroom two gives access to the bathroom.
Fitted with a WC, a wash hand basin and a bath. There is a rear facing obscure double glazed window and partial tiling.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with a gate to the rear service road.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (2)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Doncaster. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Doncaster for full details and further information.