2 bed maisonette for saleFrizley Gardens, Bradford BD9
Points of interest
- J.A.M.E.S (SEN)0.1 miles
- Frizinghall0.1 miles
- Frizinghall Primary School0.2 miles
- Shipley (Yorks)1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
Good Transport Links
- Guide price **80,000 to 90,000**
- Two bedroom maisonette - Ground floor
- Private enclosed balcony
- Local to Frizinghall train station
- Well presented throughout
William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this two bedroom ground floor maisonette in BD9. This property has access to communal gardens, benefiting from being in a popular residential location with public transport links close by including Frizinghall train station.
**80,000 to 90,000**
William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this two bedroom ground floor maisonette in BD9. Comprising of one reception room, a fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, a shower room and a balcony. This property has access to communal gardens, the local amenities of Frizinghall including restaurants and shops. Benefiting from being in a popular residential location with public transport links close by including Frizinghall train station.
Guide price **£80,000 to £90,000**
Welcomed into the property via a door to the side. The entrance hall has a storage cupboard, a double glazed window to the front and an thermostatic electric radiator.
Living Room 16' 4" x 11' 9" ( 4.98m x 3.58m )
The living room has a double glazed window to the rear and side, a thermostatic electric radiator, television and telephone points, along with double glazed doors leading onto the patio area.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.54m x 2.24m )
The partially tiled fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and a stainless steel sink and drainer. There is an electric oven and hob with a cooker-hood extractor, plumbing for a washing machine and a double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has a double glazed window to the front and a thermostatic electric heater.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 8' 6" ( 4.17m x 2.59m )
Bedroom has a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.87m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the rear.
The fully tiled house bathroom has a double glazed window to the rear, an electric heated towel rail, a wash hand basin with vanity storage, a shower cubicle and a low flush WC.
The property has a ground floor balcony with access onto the communal gardens.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Stamp duty calculatorStamp duty explained
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Shipley. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Shipley for full details and further information.