2 bed flat for saleCave Street, Hull HU5
Points of interest
- Stepney Primary School0.1 miles
- Pearson Primary School0.2 miles
- Hull0.9 miles
- Cottingham2.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Shared ownership
- Over 55's Only
- Good retirement property
cash buyers .retirement shared ownership. Two bedroom first floor apartment. Offered for sale with no forward chain, the property is available for people aged over 55. Early viewing advised!
cash buyers! Retirement shared ownership of 70% on A leasehold basis. Two bedroom first floor apartment for the over 55`S. Requiring A scheme of updating and decoration the accommodation comprises:- private ground floor entrance, stairs lead to the first floor landing, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. +
Ground Floor Private Entrance
Main front entrance door, stairs lead off to the first floor accommodation.
Access to all rooms off.
Lounge 19' 1" x 9' 6" ( 5.82m x 2.90m )
French door to the rear elevation/balcony with adjoining window, fireplace with electric fire. Two electric heaters and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 6' 8" x 9' 6" max ( 2.03m x 2.90m max )
Fitted with a range of base units, work surfaces with single drainer sink unit with tiled splashbacks and space for appliances. Window to the front elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' ( 3.48m x 3.35m )
Window to the front elevation, electric heater and cupboard with hot water tank.
Bedroom Two 8' 3" x 8' 4" ( 2.51m x 2.54m )
Window to the rear elevation and electric heater.
Bathroom 7' 6" max x 5' 6" ( 2.29m max x 1.68m )
Suite of bath, wash hand basin and WC. Window to the rear elevation, part tiled walls and electric heater.
Communal gardens with parking area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Newland Avenue, Hull. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Newland Avenue, Hull for full details and further information.