3 bed semi-detached house for sale Lon Y Tresglen, Caerphilly CF83
- Hendre Junior School0.3 miles
- Hendre Infants School0.3 miles
- Aber0.5 miles
- Energlyn & Churchill Park0.7 miles
Features and description
- Semi-Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Off Road Parking
This well presented three bedroom semi-detached property located on the Glenfields development offers modern living throughout. Benefiting from a driveway, three bedrooms plus an open plan kitchen/diner.
This three bedroom semi-detached property, found on the popular development of Glenfields is within easy access to Caerphilly Town Centre, local amenities, public transport and road links to Cardiff and Newport.
The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance hallway, living room, modern fitted kitchen/diner and conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. Open plan front garden with driveway and lovely low maintenance rear garden. Property further benefits from both combination gas/c.h, UPVC double glazing and no on-going chain.
Living Room 13' 11" x 13' 3" ( 4.24m x 4.04m )
UPVC double glazed windows to front, ceiling light(s), radiator, power point(s) & feature fireplace.
Kitchen/diner 17' 2" x 10' 1" ( 5.23m x 3.07m )
UPVC double window and patio doors overlooking rear garden. Fitted kitchen with matching base and eye level units with worktop space over. Belfast sink, space for washing machine, space for fridge and freezer. Integrated dishwasher, fitted eye level double oven and built-in four ring hob with extractor hood over. Power point(s) & ceiling lights.
Conservatory 12' 8" x 10' 2" ( 3.86m x 3.10m )
UPVC double glazed windows and door leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 8' 1" x 8' 7" ( 2.46m x 2.62m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, power point(s), ceiling light, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, power point(s), ceiling light.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 8' 6" ( 2.51m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, power point(s), ceiling light.
UPVC obscure double glazed window to the rear. Three piece suite comprising paneled bath with shower over and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, radiator & ceiling light.
To the rear, there's a lovely low maintenance garden with sections of patio, lawn and decking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Caerphilly. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Caerphilly for full details and further information.