3 bed semi-detached house for sale Aylsham Drive, Aston, Sheffield S26
Points of interest
- Aston All Saints CofE (A) Primary School0.2 miles
- Aston Lodge Primary School0.2 miles
- Kiveton Bridge2.1 miles
- Woodhouse2.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Price - £200,000
- Three bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Off-street parking
price - £200,000 - Nestled on the popular estate of 'The Chase' in Aston is this spacious family home, situated within close proximity to local primary and secondary schools and local amenities. Benefiting from three bedrooms, off road parking and gardens - call now to view !
ideal family home! Nestled on the popular estate of 'The Chase' in Aston is this spacious family property which occupies three bedrooms, family bathroom and benefits from front and rear gardens. The property is located a short drive away from the M1 junction 31 which gives access to the M1 and M18 motorway network. Aston and it's neighbouring villages of Aughton and Swallownest enjoy a varied range of local amenities such as shops, bakeries, butchers, eateries and public houses and also sit within the catchment area for Aston Academy. This three bedroom semi - detached property is beautifully presented and modern throughout and is ideal for any growing family.
Comprises side and front facing double glazed windows and door to the front.
Lounge 13' 9" x 14' 8" Max ( 4.19m x 4.47m Max )
The lounge comprises a front facing double glazed bay window, gas fire with surround and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 10' 3" Max ( 4.45m x 3.12m Max )
The fully fitted kitchen comprises a range of base and eye level units with surfaces over, sink and drainer, gas hob and electric oven, extractor fan, built in fridge, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, central heating radiator, understairs storage and rear facing double glazed windows with door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Comprises a side facing double glazed window and provides access to the bedrooms, bathroom and access to the loft which is boarded and insulated.
Bedroom One 8' 11" x 8' 6" Max ( 2.72m x 2.59m Max )
Comprises rear facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 15' 10" x 8' 5" Max ( 4.83m x 2.57m Max )
Comprises front facing double glazed windows and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 6' Max ( 3.35m x 1.83m Max )
Comprises front facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and is currently being used as an office.
Comprises a bath with shower over. W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit, lino flooring, central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed windows.
To the front of the property there is a grass lawn with a dropped kerb providing access to the driveway which accommodates for multiple vehicles.
To the rear of the property there is a grass lawn, a paved area perfect for outdoor dining and is all secured with a fence surround.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Crystal Peaks, Sheffield. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Crystal Peaks, Sheffield for full details and further information.