1 bed maisonette for sale Bedford Court, Bawtry, Doncaster DN10
Points of interest
- Bawtry Mayflower Primary School0.4 miles
- St Patrick's Catholic Primary School1.3 miles
- Doncaster7.9 miles
- Retford8.6 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- Walking distance to bawtry
- Great investment property - buy to let
- Garage & Communal Parking
- Double Glazing & Radiator Central Heating
- Duplex Apartment
fantastic buy to let property - Sold via Modern Method of Auction. One bedroom duplex apartment situated on the Green Park Estate in Bawtry. The apartment has parking & a garage, as well as private courtyard. Viewing is via the agent.
For Sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price at £130,000 plus Reservation Fee.
Located in the most desirable area of Bawtry, this one bedroomed maisonette apartment property is offered for sale. The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with a shower room leading with stairs to the first floor, where open plan kitchen and lounge as well as bedroom are found. Externally there is a garage and parking with the rear having a paved courtyard with seating area and mature plants. The location of these properties is delightful with a cobbled road leading through to the garage and parking area, there is also visitor parking and a central garden area which is well maintained. The most convenient access down into the town of Bawtry with a wide range of amenities including schools, individual shops, healthcare and a commutable access to the A1 motorway with links to M1 & M18.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
With carpet flooring, storage cupboard and understairs storage housing boiler and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.00m )
Light and bright reception room, with laminate flooring, ceiling spotlights and coving. With front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 4' 7" x 9' 6" ( 1.40m x 2.90m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, tiled walls and laminate flooring. Includes sink and drainer unit, integrated oven and hob, fridge freezer, washing machine and coving to the ceiling. With a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom 8' 9" x 11' 2" ( 2.67m x 3.40m )
With fitted wardrobes to one wall, laminate flooring and ceiling spotlights. Filled with natural light from the front facing double glazed window. Central heating radiator.
Fully tiled bathroom, shower within cubicle, low flush wc and wash hand basin. With ceiling spotlights, front facing double glazed window and heated towel rail.
The property is accessed via side door in the Bedford Court complex, with parking to the rear of the property with a paved seating and patio area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Bawtry. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Bawtry for full details and further information.