3 bed terraced house for sale Eastwick Barton, Nomansland, Tiverton EX16
Points of interest
- Witheridge Church of England Primary Academy2 miles
- Rackenford Church of England Primary School2.7 miles
- Morchard Road7.7 miles
- Lapford7.8 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Three Bedroom Terrace Cottage
- Located in the Village of Nomansland
- Kitchen & Utility Room
- Rear Enclosed Garden
- Double Car Port
- Thatched Roof
- Central Heating & Double Glazed
Located in the hamlet of Nomansland this charming mid terrace family home is not to be missed! Full of character throughout, the accommodation comprises of a fitted Kitchen/ breakfast room, cloakroom, utility, lounge, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Rear Enclosed Garden & Gated Parking.
Located in the popular hamlet of Nomansland is this three bedroom home. Built in 2003 this property offers comfortable accommodation throughout.This attractive thatch house is approached via a path which leads to the front door. The ground floor accommodation includes a good size Kitchen / breakfast room with integrated appliances a separate utility room and cloakroom. The lounge is light with a front facing window and patio doors leading to the rear which lead to the garden. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and one single bedroom, the first floor is completed by a modern white suite family bathroom. The rear garden is fully enclosed by fencing, and is mainly to lawn, with a decked area.A private path leads to the good sized Linhay garage which is accessed by a lockable door. The parking is accessed via a gated entrance as shown in our photographs. The property is heated by oil central heating and the oil tank is located at the bottom of the garden. Call Fox & Sons Tiverton today to arrange a viewing .
Door to front opening into a small hall way, stairs lead to the first floor, doors to the Kitchen & Lounge.
Kitchen 12' 9" Max x 10' 2" Max ( 3.89m Max x 3.10m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer with 1 bowl. Work surfaces and tiling. Electric neff oven, electric hob, cooker hood and cooker point. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Space for a fridge freezer. Radiator and door to utility.
Utility Room 7' 6" x 5' 4" ( 2.29m x 1.63m )
Double glazed door to garden. Base units and cupboards. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine. Central heating boiler, work surfaces and radiator. Door to WC.
Double glazed window to rear, WC, wash hand basin, and radiator.
Lounge 20' 10" x 11' 3" Max ( 6.35m x 3.43m Max )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors to rear garden, fireplace with electric fire, Understairs cupboard, TV point, and radiator.
Stairs leading from the ground floor, doors to all rooms, airing cupboard, loft hatch.
Bedroom One 13' 9" Max x 9' 10" ( 4.19m Max x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" Max x 9' 5" ( 3.40m Max x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 3.07m Max x 3.30m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with shower over. Wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, part tiling and radiator.
Enclosed rear garden, laid to lawn with a decked area. Access to parking.
A gated entrance leads to a parking area, there is a double carport. This also has a lockable door which leads to the garden of this property. One of the neighbouring properties has installed a roller door on there car port.
Oil Fired Central Heating, the oil tank is located at the bottom of the garden, Wooden Frame Double Glazing throughout, mains electricity
Council Tax Band C
Monday - Friday 9am- 6pm
Saturday- 9am- 4pm
Sundays - Closed
Nomansland is located approximately 8 miles to the west of Tiverton, and a similar distance from the market town of South Molton. Both towns are served well for the A361 North Devon Link Road which gives good access to both the North Devon coast and the M5 motorway at Junction 27. Tiverton Parkway railway station is also close by to the junction serving main lines through to London and the North. Nomansland itself offers superb rural living with many walks and bridle paths nearby. The rolling Devon hills surround the village and offer some breathtaking countryside views. Perhaps Nomansland's best asset is its superb public house, The Mount Pleasant Inn, which is just at the end of the road and offers a superb collection of local ales and has a comprehensive restaurant menu. In all, this property offers low maintenance living within characteristic surroundings, in a superb part of the North devon countryside.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Tiverton. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Tiverton for full details and further information.