2 bed terraced house for sale Roman Bank, Long Sutton, Spalding, Lincolnshire PE12
Points of interest
- Long Sutton Primary School0.7 miles
- The Peele Community College0.8 miles
- West Lynn Ferry Landing11 miles
- King's Lynn Ferry Landing11.1 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Private garden
- Off street parking
- Central heating
- Double glazing
Upvc double glazed French doors into:
Lounge/diner: 19'1 x 12'10 (5.84m x 3.90m) max
Decorative brick fireplace and hearth. Cupboard to chimney recess housing utility meters. Radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring. Stairs to the first floor with storage cupboard beneath.
Kitchen: 10'5 x 9'0 (3.18m x 2.77m) max L-shape
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Upvc double glazed door to the side. Re-fitted range of base units with worktops over and matching wall units. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Space for cooker. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator. Wall mounted gas fired boiler.
Downstairs shower room:
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Re-fitted white suite comprising shower cubicle, hand basin set to vanity unit and wc. Heated towel rail.
First floor landing:
Doors to bedrooms.
Bedroom 1: 12'10 x 11'1 (3.90m x 3.38m)
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2: 8'0 x 7'7 (2.45m x 2.31m) max
Upvc double glazed window to the rear. Wood effect laminate flooring. Radiator. Built in over stair store cupboard/wardrobe. Loft access.
Hard standing off road parking space with steps down to gravelled low maintenance front garden area with flower bed border.
Rear: Approx 25m/82ft long (sts)
Enclosed by wooden fencing. Hard standing area to the rear of the property. Main garden area laid to lawn with patio area. Flower bed borders. Further hard standing area. Wooden garden shed. Outside tap. Outside lighting.
There is a right of way from the front (via the neighbouring property to the left rear garden) giving this property access to the rear garden.
Mains gas, electric, water & drainage. South Holland District Council tax band A.
The gas central heating was installed in 2018.
From the A17/A1101 roundabout take the Long Sutton/Wisbech Road exit and at the junction turn left. Take the first right hand turning into Roman Bank where the property can be located on your right hand side.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly, we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
5. Referral fee disclosure: As well as your obligation to pay our commission or fees we may also receive a commission, payment or other reward known as a referral fee from ancillary service providers for recommending their service to you. We routinely refer sellers and purchasers to mcp Solicitors & Ward Gethin Archer Solicitors. It is your decision whether you choose to deal with either of these firms. Should you decide to use any of these firms you should know that we would receive a referral fee of up to £100 from them for recommending you to them.
Floor plans (1)
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Phoenix. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Phoenix for full details and further information.