2 bed terraced house for sale Cwrt Ty Fferm, Llanbradach, Caerphilly CF83
Points of interest
- Coed-Y-Brain Primary School0 miles
- Llanbradach0.2 miles
- Cwm Ifor Primary School1 miles
- Energlyn & Churchill Park1.2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
Off Street Parking
- Mid Terraced Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Popular Village Location
A beautifully presented two bedroom mid terraced property, located in the village of Llanbradach. Close to local schools, shops and bus routes this property is conveniently located and offers amenities at hand.
A beautifully presented two bedroom mid terraced property, set on a quiet cul de sac in the village of Llanbradach. Close to local schools, shops and bus routes this property is conveniently located and offers amenities at hand. This lovely home is also within walking distance to the train station with direct links to Cardiff and beyond. Further to this, Caerphilly Town Centre is only a short drive away which offers a further array of shops and transport links.
Internally the property briefly comprises of hallway, kitchen and living/dining room. To the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Externally the property is situated on a quiet street location and boasts off road parking for two cars, plus a lovely enclosed rear garden.
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with worktops over, sink and drainer, oven & gas hob with hood over, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, power point(s), ceiling light(s), uvpc double glazed window to the front elevation.
uPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear, stairs to the first floor, fitted carpet, radiator, power point(s) and ceiling light.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted carpet, radiator, power point(s) and ceiling light.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted carpet, radiator, storage cupboard, power point(s) and ceiling light.
A three piece suite comprising bath with shower over, low level wc and wash hand basin. Window to the front elevation, radiator and ceiling light.
Externally the property is situated on a quiet street location and boasts off road parking with a lovely enclosed rear garden that's mainly laid to lawn, with a section of patio that's perfect for table and chairs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Caerphilly. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Caerphilly for full details and further information.