3 bed flat for saleViewpoint Road, Glasgow G21
Points of interest
- Springburn Academy0.6 miles
- Elmvale Primary School & Nursery Class0.6 miles
- Bishopbriggs0.7 miles
- Ashfield0.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Upper Cottage Flat, Ideal For First Time Buyers
- Reception Hall, Family Size Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen, Modern Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms, On Street Parking
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Side & Rear Gardens
Allen & Harris are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom upper cottage flat located within the popular area of Springburn, Glasgow. This property would ideally suit first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid any disappointment
Allen & Harris are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom upper cottage flat located within the popular area of Springburn, Glasgow. This property would ideally suit first time buyer looking to get onto the property ladder. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid any disappointment as this property is located within a very much sought after area.
The property comprises: Reception hall, family size lounge, modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and modern family bathroom.
The property is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating, on street parking, side and rear gardens.
Viewpoint Road is situation close to a wide selection of local amenities including Farmfoods, Asda and Mark & Spencer located at Strathkelvin Retail Park, regular bus services to Glasgow and surrounding areas and Springburn and Bishopbriggs train stations offers mainline railway links. Springburn Park is close at hand offering ideal routes for a stroll, dog walking or running. Springburn Leisure Centre offers excellent fitness facilities. Excellent local schooling located close by at both primary and secondary levels and a number of recreational pursuits can be found within the area including Golf, Football, Rugby and Bowling clubs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
Floor plans (1)
2 virtual tours available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris - Bishopbriggs, Glasgow. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Bishopbriggs, Glasgow for full details and further information.