Land for saleSpink Lane, Plot 71, Knutsford, Cheshire WA160Ju WA16
Local area information
- Wincham Community Primary School 0.7 miles
- Lostock Gralam CofE Primary School 1.2 miles
- Lostock Gralam 1.4 miles
- Plumley 2 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Prime investment lot - 1,306.8 square feet of land located in affluent and sought after Pickmere near Northwich. Potential for multiple uses. High demand location. No planning applications submitted.
- Extrmely popular location with commuters only 14 miles from the centre of Manchester driving massive demand locally for new development. Ideal location for future development (subject to gaining planning permission).
- 0.03 acres of land in affluent location with massive demand for vacant land. Recent local sale: 34 Pickmere Lane, Pickmere, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 0JU sold for £395,000.
- Rectangular shaped plot offered without planning permission but may offer the potential for future development (subject to gaining necessary consent) in sought after countryside location.
- Freehold plot of ground extending to 2,100sq ft / 0.05 acres and lying to the south of Spink Lane. The plot has the potential for a variety of uses and development (subject to consents).
Freehold plot of land located in extremely affluent and sought after location. Potential for multiple uses in high demand location in the village of Pickmere by Knutsford. Popular location with commuters only 14 miles from the centre of Manchester driving massive demand locally for new development. Ideal location for future development (subject to gaining planning permission). Extremely affluent location with massive demand for land: Ridgewood, Spinney Lane, Knutsford, £1,940,000. Elvaston, Spinney Lane, Knutsford, £1,200,000 (July 2020). Largely flat and regularly shaped plot is offered without current planning permission but may offer the potential for future development (subject to gaining necessary consent) in sought after location. Pickmere is a hidden gem nestled amongst the surrounding fields of the peaceful Cheshire countryside and situated approximately four miles north of Northwich and six miles west of Knutsford. There are a number of popular walks and cycle routes in the area with local attractions including Arley Hall and Tatton Park situated nearby. The village has been a previous winner of the Best Kept Village/Market Town in Cheshire award at the Cheshire Community Pride competition.
The delightful village of Pickmere is surrounded by beautiful Cheshire countryside is ideally located for the A556 and is within a 5/10 minute car journey away from junction 19 of the M6 motorway. The neighbouring village of Wincham has a highly rated Ofsted primary school and Pickmere is centrally located between both Knutsford and Northwich town centres. Near Cheshire's Golden Triangle, and on the Cheshire Plain between the Peak District to the east and the Welsh mountains to the west, Knutsford and its surrounding villages are affluent and sought-after residential areas, with properties rated as some of the most expensive outside of London. Knutsford is a dormitory town for people working in Manchester and Liverpool. Residents include Coronation Street actress Barbara Knox and footballers Peter Crouch, Sam Ricketts, Michael Jacobs and Phil Jagielka.
14 December 2023,10am-3pm
Timed Online Auction
How to Bid Now
Submit an enquiry now or visit our website for full details on how to bid on this property.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 400 lots auctioned every 2 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a free Auction Valuation.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan available
No virtual tour available
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Future Property Auctions. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information.