Land for saleSt. Johns Road, Matlock Bath, Matlock DE4
Local area information
- St Giles Church of England Primary School 0.4 miles
- Matlock 0.6 miles
- Matlock Bath 0.6 miles
- Matlock Bath Holy Trinity CofE Controlled Primary School 0.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- Unsold at auction
- Area of Woodland located in the Derbyshire Dale, estimated at 0.11 acres subject to measured survey
- The site is set with a range mature trees, known as Common Wood
The woodland is set in a Conservation valley side cul de sac position in an area called Common Wood extending to sum (0.11 acre) acres subject to measured survey.
Located in this elevated position on the edge of the historic village of Matlock Bath which lies in the Derbyshire Dales between Cromford and Matlock. Matlock bath is located along the A6 which follow the river Derwent. The woodland is set in a Conservation valley side cul de sac position in an area called Common Wood extending to sum (0.11 acre) acres subject to measured survey.
bidder registration: Please ensure you are registered to bid on the Barnard Marcus Auctions website by 4pm on Monday 20th November 2023
Download legal documents from barnard marcus auctions website
Auctioneers Note Continued
Bagshaws Residential Derby, 32 - 34 Cornmarket, Derby, DE1 2DG please see important advice for viewers on page 19 of this catalogue
Conditions of sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to auctions. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, before the sale that the property is neither sold or withdrawn. The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes printed within the sale catalogue.
Health & Safety Advice for Property Viewers Whilst Bagshaws Residential make every effort to ensure the safety and security of viewers at properties, we have not carried out a detailed Health & Safety inspection of the properties in our auction and cannot therefore guarantee the safety and security of viewers Prospective purchasers and bidders attend properties entirely at their own risk. Particular care should be taken when accessing cellars, attics, exterior grounds, outbuildings and boundaries. All non-conducted inspections of vacant sites should be made in daylight hours only and entry into such sites is entirely at the viewers' risk
*Guide and Reserve Prices
Guide Price: An indication of the seller's current minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price or range of guide prices is given to assist consumers in deciding whether or not to pursue a purchase. It is usual, but not always the case that a provisional reserve range is agreed between the seller and the auctioneer at the start of marketing. As the reserve is not fixed at this stage and can be adjusted by the seller at any time up to the day of the auction in the light of interest shown during the marketing period, a guide price is issued.
Auctioneers Note Continued
This guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range within which an acceptable sale price (reserve) would fall, or as a single price figure within 10% of which the minimum acceptable price (reserve) would fall. A guide price is different to a reserve price (see separate definition). Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge £1,500.00 (including VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. If you are unable to attend the auction for any reason you can still bid on the property either by telephone or proxy bid, please contact the auctioneers for further information.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
Please note that this land does not have a council tax band
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan available
No virtual tour available
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Bagshaws Residential - Bakewell. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bagshaws Residential - Bakewell for full details and further information.