2 bed lodge for sale
Carnoustie Court, Tydd St Giles, Wisbech PE13>
- New home
- Luxury Holiday Lodge
- Tydd St Giles Golf & Country Club
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Wooden Decked Balcony
- Designated Parking
- Includes Member ship to on site Facilities
- Pvc Double Glazing & Central Heating
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days: 60 page views
Since listed: 3493 page views
* Luxury holiday lodge
* Situated in the grounds of Tydd St Giles Golf & Country Club.
* Benefiting from membership to on site facilities including fishing lakes, 18 hole par 70 golf course, restaurant, bar, café, gym, fitness suite & swimming pool.
* Operating on a 12 months occupancy basis
Tenure: Leasehold (99 years)
Luxury at a price you'll adore! What's not to love about the Signature Lodge? Don't let the price deceive you though, this is a luxury holiday home.
The sumptuous living area is expertly finished and even features a luxurious sofa bed which sleeps a further 2 people as part of its brilliant design.
The kitchen, separated from the front room, is fully fitted with every requirement for making family meals to remember.
This model has an attractive master bedroom that is well in-keeping with the chic style of whole holiday home.
The twin bedroom is a further valuable addition - Here you will find 2 cosy beds and stylish built in furniture.
There is also a compact yet stylish bathroom finished to the highest standard.
With its spacious exterior decking, this holiday home really is the epitome of modern living.
You will find this holiday home located in a lovely area of the park, with views overlooking the beautiful fishing lake.
Just on our doorstep we have miles of picturesque towns and beautiful countryside just waiting to be explored.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
You could get
Up to 10.4 Mbps
Map & Nearby
- West Lynn Ferry Landing 11.3 miles
- King's Lynn Ferry Landing 11.4 miles
- Kinderley Primary School 0.7 miles
- Chartwell House School (SEN) 1.2 miles
Average estimated value for a house in PE13:
- Over the last 12 months
In the last 12 months
Average sale price£240,901
Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 2 bedroom house in PE13 is currently:£607 pcm