Buy this family home, plot 21 at West Wood Fields with more home to begin with!
Either side of the front door are full length windows so, on entering the wide hallway, there is an immediate sense of space and light, all the way from the front to the back of the home. Due to the open plan layout, from the hallway you can see the dual aspect bi-fold doors, letting maximum light into the sociable dining area, and giving access to the landscaped rear garden. To the left of the hallway is a separate living room with bay window overlooking the front garden and another window with a view to the back - ideal for families wanting extra space. To the right, as you enter, is a study. As well as, a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances you'll find a good size utility room, offering space for a washing machine and leading to a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling. There's also an under-stairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, large fitted wardrobes, with sliding doors, and dual aspect windows with a bay to the front. The family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, and floating sanitaryware, serves three further double bedrooms and a generous single bedroom. On the landing is a good sized storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
• Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
• Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
• Timber front door in a range of colours
• Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
• Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
• Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
• Large modern profile skirting and architrave
• Mains-operated smoke detectors
• Gas central heating
• Landscaped front gardens
• High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
• Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
• Hotpoint integrated appliances
• Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
• High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
• Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
• Stylish chrome sockets and switches
• Recessed downlighters
• Chrome mixer taps
Bathroom and shower
• Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling
• Sottini sanitaryware
• Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
• Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
• Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
• Selection of vinyl flooring
• Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
• Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Quality glass and chrome shower screen
• Recessed downlighters
• Shaver sockets
• Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
• Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
• Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developments & plots
About West Wood Fields
90% sold - Don't miss out!
West Wood Fields offers a range of 3 and 4 bedroom new homes for sale in Apperley Bridge, near Bradford. Each features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, integrated appliances, Hive smart energy and much more included in the price.
Simply, more home to begin with.
Apperley Bridge has already proven to be a popular location, with its close proximity to both Leeds and Bradford. The village itself is home to listed buildings along the canal side, as well as a number of pubs, shops and restaurants.
Whether you're a first time buyer or have a property to sell, you could be moving sooner than you think with Help to Buy and 5% deposit, or our Full Value Part Exchange scheme - no chains, no estate agent fees, no hassle.
We've considered every last detail of the homes at West Wood Fields, bringing together a fantastic specification, room after room.
Visit us today at our new Sales Office in our Cotham showhome!