We are delighted to announce the launch of a stunning residential development in the heart of Liverpool's commercial district, The Residence at Colonial Chambers.
The scheme consists of 94 individual studio apartments in varying configurations and dimensions. The developer is offering a 2 year rental guarantee on all unit sizes. Redevelopment works include a complete overhaul of the building's façade, the installation of feature lighting throughout and, subject to planning, the addition of additional floors.
The development is perfectly suited for tenants looking to live in the city's thriving business district whilst benefiting from close proximity to the historic waterfront, Liverpool One shopping centre, some of the city's best bars and restaurants and most importantly, the city's biggest multinational employers.
The development is situated on Temple Street in the heart of the commercial district. The area boasts some of the city's finest architecture, the majority of which dates back to Liverpool's prosperous mercantile past. As a result, the district is the most picturesque part of the city and widely regarded as the most desirable place to live.
Most prospective residents will be equally interested in the development's proximity to key amenities. Residence at Colonial Chambers is within walking distance of the city's best bars and restaurants, cultural hotspots, shopping areas, tourist destinations and transport links.
The development offers the best high-end accommodation in the area along with a fantastic location, thereby appealing to tenants who are looking for quality apartments and are willing to pay for it. Based on the city's strong demand for private rented accommodation we anticipate extremely high demand from culturally-aware young professionals in the city centre. Kitchens
• High specification hand made by British Craftsmen fitted units in high-gloss Cream • Engineered silver speckle granite worktops • Fully integrated Baumatic appliances: Microwave, fridge/freezer, ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood • Feature lighting above & under wall units Ensuite bath & shower rooms
• Pure white Alchemist bathroom suites with chrome taps and mixers • Wet Room with thermostatic shower mixer and glazed screen • Large shower enclosure • Contemporary ceramic porcelain tiling • Large vanity mirror • Chrome Plated Towel Ring • Low voltage shaver socket • LED mood lighting to washbasin and shower area Fixtures & fittings
• Full height entrance & internal doors • Suites feature custom made installed double beds with additional storage facilities by local designers • Wdrobes with high gloss cream doors • Brush chrome door handles and light switches • Recessed downlights to kitchen, living room, bedrooms & bathrooms • Satellite TV and telephone outlets to living room and bedroom Flooring
• Kitchen in premium quality engineered oak effect flooring • Bedroom, living room & hallway carpeted in a warm, neutral colour tone
décor • Smooth finish to all walls & ceilings, painted in white emulsion • European Veneered Polished Oak finish to doors and woodwork Security & warranties
• Intercom entryphone system to all apartments • Monitored CCTV system • 10 year Buildzone warranty • Comprehensive induction with a designated Customer Service Manager
Images have been provided by the developer and are for illustrative purposes. The final finish is subject to change
Specification details are correct at time of publication but are for guidance only and remain subject to change. Exact fittings and finishes are subject to availability at time of installation
Liverpool Student Flats, Strand Street, Liverpool L1
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Connolly Longhurst. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connolly Longhurst for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.