invest in liverpool's latest urban living experience
Victoria House lies in the very centre of the iconic Northern city of Liverpool. Directly opposite James Street Train Station and adjacent to the hugely popular Liverpool one shopping centre, with countless high quality bars, restaurants and shops nearby, Victoria House is the perfect residential hotspot for young professionals looking for an urban living experience.
* Prices from £84,610
* Potential gross return of 7.63%
* Residential development over 7 floors
* 63 Studios and one bedroom apartments
* Award winning architects to transform the building
* Two additional floors to be added (subject to planning)
* Ground rent from £450 per year
* Lease 999 years
* Furniture Pack £2,250 - £3,500
* Located directly opposite James Street Train Station
* Minutes away from Liverpool One Shopping Centre and the stunning Liverpool Waterfront
* Contemporary apartments - delivered ready to go
* Excellent Location - In the heart of the city
* Thriving rental market - High demand driven by young professionals Payment plans
* Option A: 50%/30%/20%
Pay reservation fee, upon exchange pay 50% (less reservation fee) a stage payment of 30% (due 60 days after exchange) and a final payment of 20% upon completion. This option includes a 4% coupon (interest p.A.)
* Option B: 80%/20%
Pay reservation fee, upon exchange pay 80% (less the reservation fee) and a final payment of 20% upon completion. This option includes a 6% Coupon (interest p.A.)
Liverpool Property Investment Opportunity, Cheapside, Liverpool L1
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Nu:Move International. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Nu:Move International for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.