1 bed flat for sale
Kew Bridge Road, London TW8>
- New home
- Shared ownership
- Communal garden
- Fully fitted kitchen including integrated fridge/freezer & multifunction oven
- Sliding door built in wardrobes in master bedrooms
- Timber laminate flooring in kitchen, living room and hallway
- Fitted carpets in bedrooms
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days: 382 page views
Since listed: 9819 page views
Quarter is a collection of 1 & 2 bedroom shared ownership apartments set within the prestigious Heritage Walk development on Kew Bridge Road.
This stunning development is located within easy walking distance of Chiswick and Kew, minutes from peaceful parklands and with great transport links to Central London and beyond.
Quarter is perfectly positioned to take advantage of a fantastic road, rail and air network.
Whether you work in the city or regularly travel afield you will found a host of options just a short distance away.
• The M4 is approximately a 5 minute drive*
• Heathrow is just 25 minutes down the road*
• Kew Bridge station is only a 5 minute walk away*
About Shared Ownership
Shared ownership offers a more affordable way for eligible buyers to get onto the property ladder. It is a part buy / part rent scheme which allows you to buy a share of a new built property and pay monthly rent on the remaining share.
Full price: £410,000
Minimum share: £102,500 (25%)
Annual rent percentage: 2.75%
Eligibility for Quarter
• Your household income must not exceed £90,000 per annum
• You must not already own a home or be on the deeds of another property
• You must not have been in rent arrears during the past 12 months
*Apartment type A3: Balcony size is plot dependant. Balcony 1 as shown on the floor plan depicts plot A103 only. Balcony 2 as shown on floorplan represents all other Type A3 plots. *Area measurements and distances are approximate only. Kitchen and bathroom layouts are indicative only. For exact specification details of finishes and dimensions, please consult your sales executive. Floor plans are not shown to scale. * internal photography depicts a typical Catalyst show home and for illustration purposes only. *External and local photography is indicative only. *Location source: Google maps, January 2017
You could get
Up to 200 Mbps
Map & Nearby
- Kew Bridge 0.1 miles
- Kew Pier 0.2 miles
- Kew Green Preparatory School 0.2 miles
- Green Dragon Primary School 0.3 miles
Average estimated value for a flat in TW8:
- Over the last 12 months
In the last 12 months
Average sale price£444,359
Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 1 bedroom flat in TW8 is currently:£1,413 pcm