Melrose Court offers the perfect solution if you are looking for the freedom of living in your own home within a community, yet with added security, care and support, as and when your needs change.
The Stratton one bedroom apartment comes with its own double bedroom, open plan kitchen living room and wet room. Situated facing The Great Field.
Properties sold at 75% of the full market value with no rental outgoings on the remaining 25%.
Melrose Court is a range of stylish one and two bedroom self-contained apartments, designed for over 55s looking for comfort and independent living, with the added benefit of care and support packages available to access at an additional cost.
Offered at 75% of the full market value.
If you are looking for the freedom of living in your own home, within a community, yet with added security, care and support as and when your needs change, then Melrose Court offers the perfect solution.
Each apartment is ideally located within the development, and has full access to all the communal areas and facilities.
Set on the edge of Poundbury, Melrose Court offers peace and quiet, whilst boasting stunning views across the Dorset landscape.
Living Room - 3.8m x 4.5m (12ft5 x 14ft8)
Kitchen - 2.2m x 3.0m (7ft2 x 9ft10)
Bedroom - 3.4m x 4.4m (11ft2 x 14ft5)
Bathroom - 2.2m x 3.0m (7ft2 x 9ft10)
Melrose Court has been designed for your comfort and security, whilst offering a high quality lifestyle. Finishes include underfloor heating, vertical blinds fitted to all windows, carpets and vinyl flooring throughout, television points in lounge and bedrooms, wifi available, direct access to garden or terrace (ground floor apartments only)
Apartments will have their own water, electricity and heating meters.
The shower room offers a walk in shower, ceramic tiled shower area, fitted mirror with a shaver socket and light and non-slip vinyl flooring
A stylish fitted kitchen with a fitted single oven, electric hob, chimney style extractor hood, stainless steel sink, space for a fridge freezer and washing machine. There are ceramic wall tiles and vinyl flooring
Offers lifts to all floors, communal courtyard gardens, landscaped terraced garden, a car park, activity room, communal dining room, fully furnished guest suite available to rent and an assisted bathroom with spa bath
Included in the Service Charge
Communal electricity, heating, water and sewerage, television and video aerials, maintenance of the fire and smoke alarms, sprinkler system, lifts’ service and repairs. Maintenance of the grounds, grounds, door entry systems and security - CCTV are all included. Other items included are the scheme staff, night time concierge service, estate fee, admin fee and a long term maintenance fund.
Viewings strictly by appointment only. Please call Parkers on .
Floor plans are for illustrative purposes only, and room dimensions are maximum. Room sizes are believed to be accurate, although these may change during the construction process. Kitchen and bathroom layouts are indicative only. Specific plots may be handed. Computer generated images are for guidance only. Total areas are based on net internal areas. Please note floor plan alterations are subject to construction stage.
Please note that the photographs shown have been taken from within the relevant building but may not necessarily represent this particular property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
18th Aug 2017