** generous part exchange available (Terms and conditions apply) **
Five double bedrooms with en-suite
Master and bedroom two with dressing room
Open plan kitchen, family & dining areas
Fully integrated, hand painted Rencraft kitchen
Private driveway and garage
Close to Village and Walton Heath Golf Club
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
229 page views
3329 page views
This spacious property has a traditional look and feel, yet the benefit of a modern open plan kitchen and dining area. Spread out across three floors, with ample storage and a meticulous finish.
Situated on a private road, this exclusive property is just a 50 minute train journey to London. A peaceful retreat from the bustle of London yet serviced by a variety of local amenities including primary schools, the local village, Surrey Downs, shopping in nearby Reigate, and a multitude of National Trust sites.
Golf lovers rejoice. Woodbury House is only moments away from the Walton Heath Golf Club, whose historical patronage includes King Edward VIII, Winston Churchill and David Lloyd George.
The house is generously sized (3,169 sq ft), beautifully presented, and conveniently located. The plot measures approximately 823 sq m (8,869 sq ft). Part Exchange Available (subject to terms and conditions). Woodbury house specification
- Bespoke handmade fitted kitchen with painted units complimented with quartz or marble stone worktops
- Integrated appliances to include electric oven, combination microwave oven, induction hob and extractor above, warming drawer, full height fridge, freezer, dishwasher and wine cooler
- Recessed lights and under pelmet lighting
- To the utility room there is space for a washing machine and tumble dryer as well as a stainless steel sink and drainer
bathrooms, cloakroom & en-suites
- Showers with low-level trays and glass screens
- Sanitary ware by Villeroy & Boch with chrome fitments
- Designer wall and floor tiles Flooring
- Tiles laid to the kitchen, living/dining area, entrance hall, en-suite bath/shower rooms, utility room and cloakroom
- Carpets to all other areas Central heating
- Gas central heating via radiators to the first and second floors and underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Chrome towel rails with summer settings fitted to en-suite bath/shower rooms Internal
- Painted internal doors with chrome fitments
- UPVC flush sash windows and chrome fitments Electrical
- Pre-wired for satellite TV system
- Pre-wired for an entertainment system to the ground floor and master bedroom Security
- Full alarm system fitted External
- Footpaths and terrace in Indian stone
- External lighting to the front and rear of the house
- Electric up and over doors to garage
- Landscaped front and rear gardens with turfed laid and planting to compliment
The Village of Walton is situated in between Reigate and Epsom and is an ideal location for those seeking a beautiful and peaceful setting. The area has a range of both private and state schools including Chinthurst Prep School, Aberdour, Walton and Tadworth Primary Schools as well as Epsom College, City of London Freemen's School, Reigate Grammar & St Johns in Leatherhead. Reigate offers a large range of high street and independent boutique shops as well as a cinema and a wide choice of restaurants and bars. Epsom offers yet more shopping with large high street shops, restaurants, bars and cinema. Walton Heath Golf Club is moments away and within a short drive there is the rac Golf and Country Club Epsom. Walton Heath and Epsom Downs offer excellent walking and riding within a short distance. The Village itself has a range of pubs, restaurants and shops including a supermarket, butcher, baker and fishmonger are in the village or a short distance away. Tadworth station offers a fast service to London Bridge in under 50 minutes. The M25 motorway is easily accessed at Junction 8 or 9, enabling fast routes to both Gatwick and Heathrow airports.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Kennedys. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Kennedys for full details and further information.
Guide Price: The “Guide Price” an indication of the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range, or as a single price figure. This is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction and will not necessarily be the final selling price at auction.
Reserve Price: The “Reserve Price” is the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. This is normally set within the guide price range or within 10% of a single guide price. The reserve price is not disclosed and is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.