Sympathetically restored yet utterly transformed, The Old School is a new landmark development of one, two and three bedroom apartments & three bedroom houses on Newland Avenue.
Where we are is where everyone wants to be! Newland Avenue and the surrounding area is famous for its warm, generous hospitality and irresistible charm. It's a diverse mix of never left locals. Out of town students and graduates who now call it home. It's a buzz of bars, clubs and coffee shops. A feast of boutiques, delis and restaurants.
Gas central heating to radiators from pressurised water system, TV, data and telephone and satellite points to lounge, TV and satellite points to bedrooms, Satellite and TV aerial included, White plastic power sockets and light switches to each room, Space for washer/dryer, plumbed, ready to receive appliances.
Kitchen / Dining / Lounge 14' 10" x 14' 7" ( 4.52m x 4.45m )
Fully fitted high gloss handle-less designed units with solid surface worktops and coordinating splashback and upstand Bosch appliances including: Integrated electric oven, Integrated microwave combination oven, Touch control angled hood, Black tempered glass 4 burner gas hob, Integrated fridge freezer, Integrated dishwasher.
Wetroom 6' 1" x 5' 5" ( 1.85m x 1.65m )
Bedroom 8' 2" widening to 11'5" x 18' 7" ( 2.49m widening to 11'5" x 5.66m )
Mains gas, electric, water and drainage to each individual apartment. Main services to have individual meters for each apartment
White PVCu double glazed windows and Electric Velux roof lights to first floor apartments
Safety And Security
Hob flame-failure safety device fitted to all gas hobs, 3 point integrated fire alarm system proving heat and smoke detection to each individual apartment, communal areas void and service areas, Video intercom access system, Coded access to all external pedestrian gates, Coded access to main entrance doors, Remote control to secure allocated parking bay (Additional car parking spaces are available to buy, see agent for details), Key access to each apartment and Peep holes fitted to each apartment entrance door.
Motion activated LED sensor spotlights in communal areas, Ceilings to have white emulsion finish, White moulded mdf skirting and coordinating architrave with white eggshell finish, Earthy, stone effect colour palette, painted plastered walls, Fully carpeted throughout, Oak veneer fire rated doors and Stainless steel handrails to stairs.
External bin storage facility, Bike store, Fully lit car park, Block paved pathways, Fully maintained communal gardens and planting areas, Original brick perimeter wall to the development with secure access, Wrought iron feature railings and gates with secure access.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
24th Oct 2017