Property Listing Details
- 98 New High Quality Apartment -
- Easy Access to Liverpool City Centre
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Show Apartment Available Now
- Secure External Car Park
- Stylish & Modern Living
- Excellent Capital Growth & Rental Area
- Close to Local Schools - See our School Checker
- Panoramic Views of Liverpool City Centre
- Fully Fitted Kitchen & Furniture Pack Included - Including Whirlpool Bath with Thermostatic Shower
Red Rooves are delighted to bring this fantastic development to the market. With a range of 1 and 2 Bedroom high Quality, Luxury and Modern Living apartments, set in the sought after location of West Derby, Liverpool starting at £81,700, these apartments are sure to sell quickly. Don't miss out and reserve you dream apartment today.
Excellent Investment Opportunity in a fast growing area, offering excellent yeild and capital growth potential. Featuring High Specification throughout and a fitted kitchen.
• Luxury interior specifications
• Open plan and spacious contemporary living
• Fully Fitted Kitchens And Furniture Pack Included
• Whirlpool Bath With Thermostatic Shower and Vanity Heated Mirror
• 24 hr Concierge Service And Secure External Parking
• LED Lighting Throughout
• High Speed Data Connection Ports
Bankfield is a former City of Liverpool college site in West Derby, soon to be transformed into 98 luxury apartments, offering both one and two bed accommodation. The apartments are designed with flexibility and functionality in mind. Perfect for young professionals and couples, each apartment will radiate a homely feel without compromising on space or style.
Situated in the popular leafy Liverpool suburb West Derby, Bankfield offers a stylish, modern alternative for those hoping to find balance between city living and peace and quiet. Nestled away from the busy city centre, locals can enjoy an array of independent shops, atmospheric pubs, lively restaurants and a variety of entertainment within West Derby Village itself.
The principle frontage of the building overlooks Newsham Park while the upper floors showcase panoramic views of the infamous Liverpool Anfield Stadium and the surrounding area. The apartments also benefit from an attractive entrance foyer as well as extensive and secure external car parking to ensure that tenants feel right at home.The area benefits from several well performing local schools.
The Signature Living Group has developed some of the most successful large-scale property schemes in the North West over the past few years. This Award Winning Company operates over 1000 beds in Liverpool in particular, comprising of both hotel rooms and serviced apartments. By offering a unique proposition for larger groups of guests, Signatures hotels have an average occupancy rate of 95%, far higher than the local average of 73%. Each development features unique leisure facilities, increasing their popularity across a broad range of people. Signature Living have now moved into residential apartments and this is their first large scale scheme in Manchester due for completion in Q4 2017.
Following completion of their highly successful Daniel House scheme, comprising 170 apartments, in June 2016 the group also has several other large apartment projects that are on site, most of which have been completely forward sold as investors seek to align themselves with their unique brand that takes a different approach to the residential market adding seek to align themselves with their unique brand that takes a different approach to the residential market adding value for developer and investor alike.
Bankfield Park apartments will offer high end, stylish living spaces for those in search of something special. Tastefully furnished with close attention to detail, the spacious apartments are perfect for couples and young professionals.Located in historic West Derby, the Bankfield apartments bring a fresh take on modern, luxury accommodation to the leafy Liverpool suburbs.
Those looking for an escape from the city centre will enjoy panoramic views of Liverpool Anfield Stadium and the nearby area, with the hidden gems of West Derby Village right on their doorstep. West Derby boasts an array of flourishing spots for wining and dining, shopping and entertainment.
The studio apartments will be equipped with everything required for a modern yet homely feel, from a high-quality bathroom to comfortable lounging and dining space.
Typical One Bedroom Apartment - The larger one bedroom apartments offer a more spacious layout, boasting privacy between the bedroom and living areas without compromising on design or style.
Typical Two Bedroom Apartment - The two bedroom apartments offer an extra level of flexibility, ideal for groups of young professionals and friends in search of spacious yet sociable accommodation.
Liverpool’s economy is one of the fastest growing economies in the UK with an annual growth rate of 15%. This is due to several factors one of which is a booming property market in both the residential and leisure sectors along with a thriving tourism economy. Over 28,000 skilled people are employed in the business services sector across Liverpool. The city is a hub for international trade boasting one of the most active ports in the UK. Liverpool furthermore has a reputation as a world-class centre for wealth management.
Liverpool has a constant focus on inward investment. One of the main examples of this is the new Liverpool Waters, a £5.5 billion development project. This entails developing the city’s historic docklands area into a new commercial and residential district. Liverpool has several prestigious universities which collectively serve over 50,000 students. The city has a growing and thriving economy with a gva of £9.15bn, the most productive city outside of London. This means the city boasts significant and varied employment prospects for graduates.
Simple Purchase process;
1 - Choose an investment unit to buy
2 - Pay a £2,500 reservation fee and instruct solicitors
3 - Transfer 25% of the funds on exchange
4 - Transfer 75% of the funds on completion (balance minus reservation fee)
5 - Investment process complete
Important Notice to Purchasers:
* We endeavour to make our sales fair, accurate and reliable but these are only a general guide and they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or facts. We do not guarantee or test any services, systems or appliances listed in the specification as to their operating or efficiency ability, we therefore strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase. All measurements that are stated are only intended as guidance only and are not precise, you should therefore verify the dimensions carefully before ordering any built-in furniture, carpets or laminates.
* Intending purchasers please note that you will be asked to produce some identification documentation at a later stage as part of the anti-money laundering regulations, we therefore please ask for your co-operation in this matter so that there will be no delays in agreeing a sale for the property.
* These are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Red Rooves Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured against it.
No floorplan availableContact the agent
Local map of the area
- Ernest Cookson School 0 miles
- West Derby School 0 miles
- Wavertree Technology Park 1.4 miles
- Broad Green 1.8 miles
Price historySold prices provided by Land Registry
£ per month
These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.
Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Recent sales nearby
26th Mar 2018
19th Mar 2018
12th Jan 2018
Semi-detached house 4 Bedrooms
Links for this property
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Park View, 156 East Prescot Road, Liverpool L14