Property Listing Details
- **** carpets included if reserved before end of March **** brand new home
- Sought After Development
- Shared Ownership
- Off Road Parking
- Two Bedrooms
- Reserve Quickly To Avoid Disappointment
- The Price Advertised Is Based on a 50% Equity Ownership
- Other Share Options Are Available To Purchase
**** carpets included if reserved before end of March **** Shared ownership provides an affordable way for you to become a home owner, by buying a share in a new home and paying a subsidised rent on the remaining share.
**** carpets included if reserved before end of March **** Shared ownership provides an affordable way for you to become a home owner, by buying a share in a new home and paying a subsidised rent on the remaining share. You will then have opportunity to purchase further shares in your home in the future up to 100%, which we call "staircasing", as further shares are purchased the rent reduces accordingly. A fantastic opportunity for a first time buyer to get onto the property ladder. These shared ownership new homes are situated in a sought after location on the outskirts of Ripley town centre. The semi-detached properties benefit from off road parking for two vehicles and integrated kitchen appliances. Internally the property briefly comprises: Entrance hallway, WC, kitchen and lounge to the ground floor and; The bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. If you would like any more information please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards, Ripley today.
What Is Shared Ownership
Shared ownership provides an affordable way for you to become a home owner, by buying a share in a new home and paying a subsidised rent on the remaining share. You will then have opportunity to purchase further shares in your home in the future up to 100%, which we call "staircasing", as further shares are purchased the rent reduces accordingly.
With stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the WC and kitchen.
Fitted with a white suite with WC and wash hand basin with chrome plated taps and a tiled splashback.
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary wok sufaces over - both by Symphony. Stainless steel single bowl sink with chrome monobloc sink mixer tap. Integrated electric single oven, gas hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Spaces for washer/dryer and fridge/freezer. Plumbing included for washing machine. Polyflor Colonia Vinyl tiles from the Stone Range.
With double glazed doors to the rear opening onto the garden.
With doors to bedrooms one, two, the bathroom and the boiler cupboard.
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
With a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a white suite with WC, wash hand basin and panel bath with chrome plated taps and electric thermostatic shower with shower rail and bath screen.
Close boarded 1800 high timber fence, buff riven paving slabs with gravel margins. Hardstanding area for bins.
Off Road Parking
Two parking spaces per property.
Please be advised the price indicated is for a 50% share. Other share options are available subject to availability.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
No floorplan availableContact the agent
Local map of the area
- Waingroves Primary School 0.2 miles
- The Ripley Academy 0.2 miles
- Langley Mill 2.9 miles
- Alfreton 4 miles
Price historySold prices provided by Land Registry
£ per month
These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.
Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Recent sales nearby
15th Dec 2017
15th Dec 2017
15th Dec 2017
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Eastfield Road, Ripley, Derbyshire DE5
West Street, Langley Mill, Nottinghamshire NG16
Needham Street, Codnor, Ripley DE5
Pentrich Road, Ripley DE5
Pentrich Road, Ripley, Derbyshire, Derbys DE5
Bridle Lane, Ripley DE5
Main Road, Jacksdale, Nottingham NG16
Loscoe Road, Heanor, Derbyshire DE75