Experience five bedrooms over three storey living with a difference, plot 45 at The Brickworks.
The wide hallway leads to a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances, and a light and spacious open plan living and dining area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. To the left, as you enter, is separate dual aspect living room with French doors opening onto the rear garden. Downstairs there's a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, and separate utility room - with plumbing for a washing machine, and storage cupboard.
On the first floor, you'll find a master bedroom with en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath, walk-in shower and floating sanitaryware, serves a further double bedroom and generous single bedroom. To the front is a study. On the landing is a storage cupboard.
Two further double bedrooms are on the top floor as is a shower room. On the landing are two storage cupboards. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
This property benefits from an extra large double garage with space for bicycle storage.
- Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
- Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
- Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating
- Landscaped front gardens
- High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
Bathroom and shower
- Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
- Hotpoint integrated appliances
- Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
- High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
- Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches
- Recessed downlighters
- Chrome mixer taps
- Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling
- Sottini sanitaryware
- Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
- Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Selection of vinyl flooring
- Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
- Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Recessed downlighters
- Shaver sockets
- Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
- Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developmentsAbout The Brickworks
The Brickworks offers a range of 2,3,4 and 5 bedroom new homes for sale in Sheffield. Each features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, integrated appliances, Hive smart energy and much more included in the price.
Simply, more home to begin with.
The Brickworks is located in the village of Stannington, which features a range of local amenities, including pubs and restaurants. Stannington also offers both the Yorkshire countryside and Sheffield just a 20-minute drive away.
Whether you're a first-time buyer or have a property to sell, you could be moving sooner than you think with Help to Buy and 5% deposit, or our Full Value Part Exchange scheme - no chains, no estate agent fees, no hassle.
Visit our showhomes today to find out more.