Off Plan ApartmentsFor Investment Purposes
An exclusive development in a prime city centre location. Standing proudly at the heart of Hull city centre, Ferens Court is ideally situated in close proximity to all main amenities, including the city’s busy mainline railway station as well as an extensive range of shopping and leisure facilities.
Extensive inward investment from global giants in the renewables and chemical processing sectors such as Siemens, and bp Chemicals, the creation of the creative and digital quarter and the city hospital all being within walking distance has seen an influx of professionals migrating to the area for work.
A prominent 4 storey building, it will contain 12 studios and 30 one bedroom apartments, accessed by a private ground floor entrance. The location offering the best in work-life-balance for the local professional population. Meeting the demands of this demographic, established developer Empire Property Concepts will bring their forward thinking and experience to deliver top specification accommodation.
The property also benefits from private car parking facilities on site.Hull: 25% Capital Growth in the Last 5 Years, Accelerating to 8.5% in 2016Hull: A city entering a new era of prosperity
A city on the cusp of an explosive growth cycle, Hull is in the midst of a process of transformation and regeneration that is unparalleled anywhere else in the UK. In summary, Hull presents:
- Property prices have grown by 25% over 5 years, accelerating to 8.5% in the last 12 months
- Invest in buy-to-let properties in Hull with as low as a £22,047 deposit
- Population is projected to grow by 10% over the next 5 years
- Top 10 high yields city with the uk's most favourable affordability ratios
- 70% undersupply of required housing stock set out by Hull City Council