Available July 2018- Brand new shared ownership 4 bed Semi Detached House situated at the Wheatpieces, Walton Cardiff, Tewkesbury development. Shares from 40%
40% Share~£114000 plus monthly rent of £391.88 plus service charge of £5 50% Share - £142500 plus monthly rent of £326.56 plus service charge of £5 60% Share - £171000 plus monthly rent of £261.25 plus service charge of £5
All measurements are approximate. We have not checked the serviceability of any appliances, fixtures or utilities (i.E. Water, electricity, gas) which may be included in the sale. We cannot guarantee building regulations or planning permission has been approved and all prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves on these points prior to entering into a contract. Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are not included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
This is a Shared Ownership property being sold for £114000 for a 40% share of the full market value of £285,000. The rent charge on the remaining 60% will be £391.88pcm. There will also be a monthly service charge of £5.00
Available July 2018
all applicants must have A local connection to tewkesbury and register on
The photographs shown are artists impressions and may not represent the actual style or finishing of this plot.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by TwoCan. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact TwoCan for full details and further information.