Studio for sale
The Midway, Newcastle-Under-Lyme ST5>
- New home
- Prices starting from as low as £65-000
- 5% interest paid on all deposited funds until completion
- Easy payment plan in place
- All units are fully self-contained and furnished
- Unbeatable location –in the town centre and close to amenities and universities
- Highly in demand development in a severely under-supplied market
- Fantastic communal areas such as a gym- cycle storage- laundry facilities
- A hands-off investment with all the tenancy management done by specialists
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days: 134 page views
Since listed: 1196 page views
Keele House is a brand-new investment opportunity in Newcastle. Being a new addition to the UK student accommodation sector, it gives investors an opportunity to purchase a marvellous income-generating asset in a university oriented city.
Keele House will be made up of 160 modern, fully self contained studio suites that will be completed to a high standard and delivered to investors fully furnished. Each studio will feature a kitchenette and an En-suite bathroom. Prices start from as low as £65,000 with a flexible payment plan in place.
Keele House is located in Newcastle-Under-Lyme’s town centre, just a short walk from the shopping centre, public transport links, banks, bars, cinema and supermarkets. Just a few minutes to Stoke-on-Trent, the location is within easy reach of the city’s many attractions.
Keele House provides the luxury of being central to the town but also within just 5 or 10 minutes from each of the two Universities of Keele and Staffordshire. With a scarcity of new, quality accommodation, this already well developed town offers the perfect environment for investors. There is a generous 9% net rental assurance for 5 years and with demand for more purpose built student housing at an all time high, this is an investment that is perfect for any investor looking to broaden their portfolio.
Map & Nearby
- Stoke-on-Trent 1.7 miles
- Longport 2.1 miles
- Hassell Primary School 0.1 miles
- Newcastle-under-Lyme School 0.2 miles
Average estimated value for a flat in ST5:
- Over the last 12 months
In the last 12 months
Average sale price£114,804