Property Listing Details
- Stunning two bedroom apartment with private balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with white 'Minoco' units
- Carpet throughout with vinyl flooring in bathroom
- Three piece white bathroom suite
- Allocated parking with visitor parking available
To book an appointment to view our show home, please contact the Radian Homes team.
Radian Homes are pleased to introduce a collection of two bedroom apartments. Plots are available on the ground floor, first floor and second floor, and all homes are available with Shared Ownership. Prices start from £72,000 for a 40% share, meaning you may only need a £3,600 deposit.
Your new home
Our beautiful, two-bedroom apartments at Longhedge Village are ideal for first time buyers and down-sizers alike. Built for better living, they all features ample storage and a spacious, open-plan kitchen / living room, with doors out to your private balcony. A stylish fully fitted kitchen is included as standard with an integrated oven, hob and cooker hood. Your two bedrooms are of an equal size and carpet is fitted to your home with vinyl flooring to the bathroom.
All sound good so far? Let us tell you more about Shared Ownership
Shared Ownership helps people on to the property ladder whether as a first time buyer or as somebody who wants to get back into owning their own home. You'll start by buying a share of your new home and then pay affordable rent on the remaining part which will be owned by Radian Homes. You're eligible for the scheme if:
- Your household earns less than £80,000 per year
- You do not own a home at the moment (or if you do, you have proof you are selling it)
- You can't afford to purchase a home suitable for your housing needs on the open market
- Affordability and eligibility criteria applies
Plus, as time goes on, you can buy more shares in your home, until you own it outright - and you only need a 5% deposit for the share you're purchasing.
*Please note, affordability and eligibility criteria applies. Image shown is computer generated and is representative of the homes available at Longhedge Village. Image does not show the exact plot for sale.
Local map of the area
- Old Sarum Primary School 0.5 miles
- Greentrees Primary School 1.4 miles
- Salisbury 2.7 miles
- Dean (Wilts) 8.3 miles
Price historySold prices provided by Land Registry
£ per month
These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.
Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Recent sales nearby
23rd Mar 2018
Terraced house 3 Bedrooms
23rd Mar 2018
15th Mar 2018
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Lavender Court, 58-64 Laundry Road, Southampton SO16