Integral Double Garage With Remote Controlled Door
Private Drive for 2 Cars
Listing view statistics
Last 30 days:
382 page views
3291 page views
Number 11 Mount Pleasant is now unexpectedly available for purchase at this exclusive development in Hartley. This former show home is ready to move in and has been beautifully finished with carpets and light fittings included. This modern 4 bedroom detached home further benefits from a high specification finish, which includes integrated appliances and underfloor heating.
Externally, there is a private driveway leading to a generous double garage with remote controlled door.
Enjoy Christmas 2019 in this wonderful new home!
Specification kitchen • blanco stainless steel Supra bowl with Monobloc mixer tap. • aeg induction hob and Stainless Steel multifunction oven, combination microwave, and chimney hood. • Fully integrated aeg fridge freezer and dishwasher. • Symphony Woodbury contemporary fitted kitchen with co-ordinated Silestone Quartz work surfaces and upstand. Utility
• Blanco Stainless Steel Tipo bowl with Monobloc mixer tap. • Symphony Plaza contemporary fitted kitchen, with co-ordinated square edged laminate work surfaces and upstand. Bathroom/en-suite/cloakroom
• Ideal Standard Tempo range white sanitary ware, and chrome brassware (including thermostatic mixer showers in Bathroom and all En-suites). • Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles. • Myson electric heated Towel Rails. • Electric underfloor heating in Bathroom and En-suites. Decorative finishes
• Crown White Satinwood paint to skirting, architraves, window cills, and softwood stairs (excluding oiled oak capping and handrail). • Crown Beige White paint to walls, and Crown British Standard White ceilings. • Oak veneered, and oiled, internal doors, with brushed stainless steel ironmongery. Lighting and electrics
• Contemporary lighting, designed by amos Lighting. • Mains powered smoke alarms. • TV points throughout the house. • 1 integrated usb charging point in each habitable room. • Shaver socket to Bathroom and En-suites. • Mains operated front door bell. • Power and lighting to garage. • pir LED lighting to front and rear of property. Windows and external doors
• Steel faced multi-locking front door. • Vehicular garage door • Anthracite Grey and double glazed UPVC windows, patio door, and external utility door. External finishes
• Patio area using riven finish slabs. • Turf to rear gardens. • Timber fencing. General
• Natural slate roof, with in-roof pv system. • Underfloor heating on ground floor. • Worcester-Bosch boiler and hot water cylinder. • Myson radiators on first floor. • Outside tap. • Security alarm with pet-tolerant motion sensors to house and garage. • Forbo Allura flooring to ground floor (excluding Lounge).
• Premier Guarantee New Home Warranty
solarpanels These properties benefit from built in solar panels which generate clean energy for your new home. The system is set up so that you use the free electricity your system has generated first, before buying in electricity from the grid. If your panels generate more electricity than you use the excess you have generated is fed to the national grid. The solar panels provide a free, clean renewable energy source you can enjoy for years to come.
livingroom17' 11" x 13' 7" (5.47m x 4.16m)
kitchen/diningroom20' 8" x 13' 8" (6.31m x 4.18m)
bedroom113' 1" x 11' 0" (4.01m x 3.37m)
dressingarea7' 6" x 6' 10" (2.30m x 2.10m)
bedroom219' 6" x 12' 2" (5.95m x 3.72m) max.
bedroom314' 9" x 10' 9" (4.51m x 3.30m)
bedroom49' 7" x 9' 0" (2.94m x 2.76m)
takingcareofnature All over this development there are a number of features to enhance wildlife. Wildlife friendly features include specially designed swift and sparrow nesting boxes, as well as nesting boxes for bats. A hedgehog highway has been created throughout the site to create access for hedgehogs to your garden. The hedgehog highway creates a sustainable habitat for these small creatures who will gladly eat up your garden pests. Your home will not only give you a safe and secure place to live, it will also provide a home for local wildlife.
PostcodeforSatnav: PL3 5QX.
Location Located on one of the most exclusive roads in Plymouth, in the highly sought-after location of Hartley. Hill Lane is situated just minutes from the A38 and enjoys easy access to Plymouth City Centre, the beautiful Plymouth Hoe and Dartmoor National Park.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Lang Town & Country Land & New Homes. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Lang Town & Country Land & New Homes for full details and further information.
Guide Price: The “Guide Price” an indication of the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range, or as a single price figure. This is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction and will not necessarily be the final selling price at auction.
Reserve Price: The “Reserve Price” is the seller’s minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. This is normally set within the guide price range or within 10% of a single guide price. The reserve price is not disclosed and is subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.