brand new homes!
A stylish, brand new three bedroom, shared ownership property located in the popular village of Trunch. This property benefits from fully fitted Kitchen, enclosed rear garden, off road parking and holds a 10 year NHBC warranty.
The Fullers Lane development, just off Cornish Avenue in Trunch, is a stunning collection of shared ownership brand new homes built by the Broadland Housing Group. Set in the Norfolk village of Trunch, just a few miles from the coastal village of Mundesley.
These four shared ownership properties benefit from fully fitted Kitchen, enclosed landscaped rear garden, off road parking and holds a 10 year NHBC warranty.
Trunch is a popular village, located within easy reach of the market town of North Walsham and the picturesque North Norfolk coast. With a local shop, church and social club, Trunch offers an ideal opportunity for any buyer looking to enjoy village life. The property itself is located in a popular residential area, the privacy on offer is hard to match. With a generous garden, which allows views over the nearby village church. Internally this home has been finished to a high standard throughout, and offers light and stylish living accommodation, modern kitchen, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. A viewing for this home comes highly recommended.
With a door to the front, double glazed window to the side, stairs to the first floor and an understairs cupboard.
With a WC, wash hand basin, radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
With a double glazed window to the front, double glazed patio doors to the rear and radiator.
With a stylish fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, work surfaces, electric oven and electric hob, cookerhood, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, two double glazed windows to the rear.
With stairs from the hall, radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
With a double glazed window to the rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes and TV point.
With a double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes, TV point and radiator.
With a double glazed window to the front, TV point and radiator.
With a WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, towel radiator and a double glazed window to the side.
With driveway and parking, access to the rear garden.
Mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and access to the front.
Opportunity to purchase up to 80% share in the future. Service charge to cover communal grounds maintenance and buildings insurance.
This home is available to purchase from an initial 40% share on a shared ownership basis with rent payable on the remaining share.
Applicants must be registered with both Help to Buy and North Norfolk Your Choice Your Home to be eligible to apply. Applicants will be subject to a financial assessment and will need to meet the local connection criteria. Priority will be given to applicants living in the following parishes: Trunch, Gimingham, Knapton, Mundesley, Southrepps and Swafield.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
29th Mar 2018
Price reduced by £23,500
28th Feb 2018