Development of 11 luxury Apartments - fantastic Incentives Available! £1,000 Towards Legals, free Oak Flooring & Carpets, £500 John Lewis Voucher. Stunning Conversion, superb 1 & 2 Bed Sea View Apartments finished to a High Specification.
Steeped in History! This Iconic Landmark Building, Circa 1880's, was built, as the original 1883 Public announcement stated, as a 'High Class School' for the education of 'Sons of Gentlemen, situated in the best position in Skegness, having immediately, in the front of it the beautiful Pleasure Gardens & Sea' and was known as the 'Pembroke House School'. The building, at the turn of the 20th Century, became the 'Essendon Girls School' & most recently the Skegness Masonic Hall. This exciting & unique Development really does offer a piece of history for you to keep forever! Sold with a virtual freehold & minimal service charges, the Apartments also offer the benefit of a large Storage/Utility area & Parking space. The 'Travertine' stone tiled Entrance Atrium offers an impressive welcome to the development with an Oak Staircase leading to all apartments. The upper levels have impressive views over the Seafront, with all of it's associated attractions & the Tower Gardens, whilst the development is also ideally situated close to the Town Centre & extensive range of Amenities. This high specification conversion includes stylish gloss finished Kitchens, incorporating an Integrated Oven, Microwave, Induction Hob & Extractor Hood with LED colour changing function. The lower level Store Rooms offer a practical multi functional space which can be used as a Home Office/Workshop, Store facility or functioning Utility - with washing machine plumbing/electricity supplies as necessary.
Ideally set within easy walking distance of the Seafront & the award winning wide sandy Beach - with all of it's associated attractions & Skegness Town Centre itself - which offers an extensive range of Amenities & Facilities. These newly Converted, Luxury 1 & 2 Bed Apartments are the perfect retreat for those looking for a secure Holiday Home 'Bolt Hole' investment by the Seaside - a more viable & cost effect alternative to Caravan Park Living, whilst also being a great option for those wishing to buy for the first time or for downsizers looking for a low maintenance, low cost lifestyle by the Sea.
Set within the converted Old Skegness Masonic Lodge, this is a unique opportunity to live & buy a piece of local history all of their own. The Apartments offer a High Specification, luxurious finish, with the added benefit of spacious accommodation & for those located on the upper floors, views towards the seafront. The building offers many original features, including beautiful bay & arched windows, an impressive entrance area & decorative external brick features.
Access is via an Impressive Communal Entrance Atrium which has the benefit of 24 hour CCTV security, with a video intercom system linked to each Apartment. All Apartments, have the benefit of their own Gas Central Heating Boiler, Intruder Alarm System & Double Glazing. They come complete with stylish gloss finished fitted kitchens, an integrated Electric Oven, Microwave, Induction Hob & Stainless Steel Extractor with 'Mood Enhancing' colour changing lights, stunning Bath/Shower Rooms & En-suite/Cloaks facilities, along with the added bonus of a Lower ground floor, extremely well proportioned, Utility/Store Room for each apartment - see 2nd Floor Plan - all of which have the benefit of Light/Power/Plumbing & allocated Parking space with 24 hour CCTV security system.
Show Apartment Now Open...Appointments to view are available by contacting William H Brown today on .
Please follow the link below which will provide a useful source of information relating to the local area.
Please be advised that the final 5 images are generic shots taken in & around the Skegness area, including various well known landmarks, as well as the beach itself, which is located within close proximity of this fantastic historic conversion. Other images used include shots taken in the Ground Floor 2 Bed Show Apartment & the 1 Bed Upper Floor Apartment 10.
Please be advised that Floor Plan 1 features the Show Apartment for illustration purposes and Floor Plan 2 is of the lower ground showing the large Utility/Store Rooms for each apartment.
The properties are offered for sale with a 999 year lease and come complete with a Council of Mortgage Lenders Certificate 10 year warranty. The building freehold will be transferred to the apartment owners when the last apartment is sold, thus creating a virtual freehold.
There is a service charge of £740.00 & a minimal ground rent charge of £10 per annum.
see multi illustration map
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
21st Mar 2018