***available for £72,500- 50% shared ownership*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to market for sale this superb two bedroom property situated on the popular Barratt Homes development 'The Spinnings' in Kirkham. Ideally placed for all local amenities and the M55 motorway link this superb property is available on the Plumlife shared ownership scheme with the opportunity for local people to step into the property ladder with a range of purchase options including a 25%, 50% or 75% share of the property. These splendid contemporary homes are newly constructed and benefit from superb eco-features, including new energy efficient boilers and full double-glazing, making them more affordable to heat and maintain. Each property has light and spacious rooms with kitchens incorporating a range of modern fitted units, a stainless steel integrated oven, gas hob and extractor fan. The property also boasts eye-catching modern bathrooms.
Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the quality accommodation on offer for first time buyers. Our agents can provide more information on the shared ownership scheme by telephoning our offices on .
15' 1'' x 13' 1'' (4.61m x 3.99m)
8' 10'' x 6' 5'' (2.7m x 1.97m) -Contemporary Rixonway fitted kitchen units & worktops -Integrated Zanussi stainless steel gas hob, electric oven & extractor fan -Luxury Polyflor Expona flooring -Chrome downlighters
5' 3'' x 2' 11'' (1.62m x 0.9m)
3' 1'' x 2' 5'' (0.94m x 0.75m)
13' 1'' x 9' 4'' (3.99m x 2.87m)
13' 1'' x 8' 2'' (3.99m x 2.5m)
-Sleek Twyfords bathroom suite -Thermostatic shower over bath with shower screen -Luxury Polyflor Expona flooring -Stylish Johnson tiles -Heated towel rail -Chrome downlighters
One allocated parking space for two bedroom homes.
-TV & telephone points in living room and master bedroom -Digital TV aerial and cabling provided -Smoke detectors -Ideal Logic combi boiler -NHBC new homes warranty -Double glazing
Shared Ownership Information
All properties are available to local people to help first time buyers step on the housing ladder.
Shared Ownership 25% - Purchase Price £36,250 Rent payable per calendar month for remaining 75% share is £249.22. Rent payable to Plumlife.
Shared Ownership 50% - Purchase Price £72,500 Rent payable per calendar month for remaining 50% share is £166.15. Rent payable to Plumlife.
Shared Ownership 75% - Purchase Price £108,750 Rent payable per calendar month for remaining 25% share is £83.07. Rent payable to Plumlife.
There is a service charge of £156 per year on each property. A fee of £6 per month will be charged for buildings insurance and a £13 per month management fee will be applied to all shared owners.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Leftmove Estate Agents. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Leftmove Estate Agents for full details and further information.