Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

2 bed terraced house for sale

Box Road, Cam, Dursley, Gloucestershire GL11

  • New home

£79,980

Features

  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room
  • Freehold
  • Shared Ownership
  • Local schooling
  • Major routes easily reached
  • Enviable location situated on the border of the Cotswold Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
  • Oven, hob vinyl to kitchen included
  • Turfed garden
  • 1 Parking space

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 289 page views

Since listed: 1648 page views

Description

Shared ownership - The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 40% share for £79,980. The rent payable on the other 60% share that you do not own is £274.93 per month. Monthly Service charge £33.96.
Full price £199,950.

Situated on the northern edge of Cam and bordered by picturesque open countryside, new homes at The Halt will be set around an attractive central area of landscaped open space including an equipped children's playground. Cam is a thriving rural village community which offers a host of local facilities for everyday needs.
The development is ideal for commuters thanks to the close proximity of Cam and Dursley railway station less than half a mile from home, putting Bristol (35 to 40 minutes), and Gloucester (15 to 20 minutes) within easy reach.

All applicants must be registered on Help to Buy South, and pass a financial assessment prior to viewing.

Agents Note: Images are of a typical 3 bedroom home and not the property described here, some finishes may vary.

Please note that upon submitting an enquiry on this property Andrews will send the above details to Greensquare only in order to complete your request. By submitting a viewing request or enquiry, you confirm that you agree to our privacy policy linked at the bottom of the page.

As this is a leasehold property you are likely to be responsible for management charges and ground rent. You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and in addition you will also need to check the remaining length of the lease. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.

Floorplan

No floorplan available

Contact the agent

Map

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • " role="presentation" aria-hidden="true"> Slimbridge Primary School 0.8 miles
  • " role="presentation" aria-hidden="true"> Cam Hopton Church of England Primary School 1.3 miles
  • " role="presentation" aria-hidden="true"> Cam & Dursley 0.3 miles
  • " role="presentation" aria-hidden="true"> Stonehouse 4.2 miles

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
28th Mar 2018 £79,980 First listed

Running costs

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In association with

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Andrews - New Homes Gloucestershire. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Andrews - New Homes Gloucestershire for full details and further information.