Fantastic new 2 Bed Furnished Pemberton 'Park Lane' Model 14X42 Lodge, Located at Kelsey Wood Country Park open 52 weeks. Open Plan Living Dining Kitchen perfect for entertaining with focal fire & Fantastic Vaulted Ceiling, Master Bedroom with Ensuite & 3 piece Bathroom. Viewing a must!
Please call William H Brown today on for further information or to arrange a viewing,
Open Living Dining Kitchen 20' 8" x 12' 11" overall measurement ( 6.30m x 3.94m overall measurement )
Kitchen Dining Area
Comes comprehensively equipped with a superb range of wall, base and drawer units with all necessary integrated appliances which include a double eye level electric oven, microwave oven, five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, integrated slim line dish washer, complimentary splash backs and extensive work top areas to incorporate a breakfast bar facility, an inset one and a quarter bowl sink with mixer taps over, ample space for a four seater dining table included in the sale and natural light on account of the double glazed window to the side elevation and the double glazed entrance door which has inset glass, along with a double glazed deluxe style sky light window The Dining Kitchen has open plan living with access into;
Which is a stunning area, which along with the Kitchen Diner, creates the feeling of spaciousness on account of the vaulted ceiling. The whole area has lighting by way of inset ceiling spot lights and various pedant lights. The Lounge comes equipped with a three piece suite and accompanying furniture, such as coffee/occasional table, a focal wall mounted electric fire, radiator and an abundance of natural light on account of the double glazed windows which are set to three elevations creating a triple aspect to the area along with double glazed patio doors which allow access onto the external decking area. A door leads off of the Kitchen into;
Having radiator, ceiling spot lights and doors leading into the following rooms;
Utility 3' 2" x 4' 11" ( 0.97m x 1.50m )
Which comes equipped with an integrated washer dryer, wall mounted boiler which is incorporated into a matching cupboard, along with additional wall and base cupboard storage with complimentary work top areas, coat hooks and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 5' 3" x 10' 9" ( 1.60m x 3.28m )
Which has two single beds, double glazed window to the side, ceiling spotlights, vaulted ceiling creating the feeling of spaciousness, a range of fitted bedroom furniture including a mirror fronted wardrobes, accompanying drawer and wall cupboard storage, dressing table and seat, further wall mounted cupboards above the beds to provide additional practical storage.
Stylish three piece suite including a panelled bath with mixer taps over and aqua board style splash backs, inset wash hand basin and WC with useful vanity storage cupboard below, radiator, double glazed opaque window, feature flooring, wall mounted bathroom cabinet incorporating shelf storage and mirror along with an extractor fan.
Master Bedroom 10' 11" max narrowing to 9' 4" min x 9' 4" ( 3.33m max narrowing to 2.84m min x 2.84m )
Enjoying a dual aspect on account of the two double glazed windows set to one elevation and the further glazed patio doors allowing access onto the external veranda area. The Bedroom come equipped with a bed with stylish matching head board, radiator and a comprehensive range of bedroom furniture including bed side cabinets, dressing table and chair, wall mounted mirror, ceiling spotlighting and a door into the useful and well planned dressing area which has ample hanging and drawer facilities, opening shelving and coat hooks. A further door off of the Master Bedroom leads into;
Ensuite Shower Room
Which comprises of a three piece suite which includes a pedestal wash hand basin with low flush WC, shower cubicle with shower there in, stylish splash backs, feature flooring, radiator, extractor fan and a double glazed opaque window.
Having a wrap around veranda perfect for alfresco dining in the warmer months allowing views over the landscaped park grounds, an outside store ideal for storage provisions, laid to lawn areas surrounding and off road parking provisions.
For further details relating to the site & fees please contact the selling agent William H Brown on today.
Please follow the link below which will provide a useful source of information relating to the local area.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Sold prices provided by Land Registry
18th Apr 2018