Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

2 bed semi-detached house for sale

Nympsfield Place, Stonehouse, Stonehouse GL10

  • Sold subject to contract
  • New home

£71,250

Property details

Features

  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room
  • Open house - Saturday 28th July - Please call for an appointment.
  • Semi-Detached House sold as shared ownership
  • Two bedrooms
  • Close to Highly Regarded Primary School
  • Village Location
  • Good community
  • Garden
  • Parking
  • Developed by Cotswold Developments
  • Please call our office today to register your interest:

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 9 page views

Since listed: 1371 page views

Description

Two shared ownership, two bedroom, semi-detached properties set within the heart of a community centred village with public house and excellent primary school. The village is also close to the local amenities that Nailsworth has to offer.

The price indicated here, reflects a 25% share of the property offered in conjunction with Heylo*. The rental on the other 75% of this property would start at £489.84 per month.

These two properties have been developed as part of a small development of new homes by Cotswold Home Developments (Nympsfield) Ltd. The properties will all be finished to a high standard throughout and will all enjoy the use of gardens and parking. All of the homes are built from local quarried Cotswold Stone with traditional style, double-glazed sash windows, traditional tiled roofs, and solid hardwood front doors. The properties will also include tiled kitchen and bathroom floors and all homes will also enjoy a smart entry system.

The bespoke interiors are also proposed to include designer kitchens with high specification fittings such as fully integrated appliances such as ovens, hobs and dishwasher. The kitchens will boast solid stone work surfaces and LED mood lighting and downlighters in the kitchen dining area.

* Terms and conditions apply with the Heylo shared ownership scheme, please call our office today to see if you qualify and register your interest on amenities Nympsfield is a small village with amenities such as a public house and primary school. Outstanding walks can be found close by, including the National Trust's Woodchester Park & Coaley Peak, where breath-taking views across the Severn Valley can be enjoyed.

Nailsworth is around 2 miles away. It is a growing, historic market town that has become increasingly popular in recent years. Famous as the location for the highly regarded 'Williams Food Hall' delicatessen as well as offering free parking, the town also features a wide range of shops from well-known high street names to cafes and unique independent shops. A local centre for the arts with an annual arts festival, the town is well known for its fine restaurants and friendly local pubs as well as its famous football club, Forest Green Rovers.

Highly regarded private schools and sought after girls and boys grammar schools are also located close by. Other amenities include a Post Office, doctors, dentists, golf courses, riding stables, gliding and polo clubs and a public library.

Floorplan

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Stonehouse 0.5 miles
  • Stroud (Gloucs) 3 miles
  • Hopelands Preparatory School 0.3 miles
  • Wycliffe College 0.4 miles

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Stonehouse 0.5 miles
  • Stroud (Gloucs) 3 miles
  • Hopelands Preparatory School 0.3 miles
  • Wycliffe College 0.4 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a house in GL10:

  • £252,487
  • Price increase

  • £6,138
  • (2.492%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £246,601
  • Properties sold

    74

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 2 bedroom house in GL10 is currently:

£806 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in GL10
Switch to next tab

Running costs

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In association with

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
2nd May 2018 £71,250 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Perry Bishop and Chambers. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Perry Bishop and Chambers for full details and further information.