The property is for sale on a Shared Ownership basis. Purchase a 25% share for £39,500. The rent payable on the other 75% share that you do not own is £271.57 per month. Monthly Service charge £123.17. Full price £158,000.
Greensquare are pleased to announce a range of one bedroom apartments at Tadpole Garden Village. Upon completion, this popular development will benefit from schools, shops, a pub and healthcare facilities.
Formed in 2008, GreenSquare Group is a major provider of housing across Wiltshire, Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire with a mission to increase opportunity for people to thrive by building great homes and communities.
The development offers excellent access to the A419 and the orbital shopping centre. Less than 6 miles away from M4 junction 16, Tadpole Garden Village is ideally located for both families and commuters with cities such as Bristol and Bath nearby.
All applicants must be registered on Help to Buy South, and pass a financial assessment prior to viewing.
As this is a leasehold property you are likely to be responsible for management charges and ground rent. You may also incur fees for items such as leasehold packs and in addition you will also need to check the remaining length of the lease. You must therefore consult with your legal representatives on these matters at the earliest opportunity before making a decision to purchase.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Andrews - New Homes Gloucestershire. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Andrews - New Homes Gloucestershire for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.