Consisting of an immaculate collection of fifteen detached and semi detached homes, the impressive development of Fortfield Manor offers homeowners something truly special, both inside and out.
Whilst the interiors of these new homes are characterised by modern rooms with high-class finishes throughout, the exteriors are beautifully finished in traditional masonry and red brick. Energy efficient by design, the homes at Fortfield Manor also have the additional benefit of private car parking space and a garden to the front and rear of the property.
Thanks to easy road access to Belfast City Centre, the nearby Greenisland Train Station and superb Park and Ride facilities, this new development is perfectly located for those making the daily commute. It goes without saying that Fortfield Manor would be ideal for young professionals and growing families wishing to find a forever home and lay down roots in an unparalleled location surrounded by a tight-knit community feel. Luxury turnkey specification
- Choice of kitchen doors, work tops and handles - Integrated electrical appliances to include gas hob and electric oven, extractor unit, fridge freezer and dishwasher - Plumbing / electrical for purchaser's free standing washing machine / tumble dryer in utility room (integrated washer / dryer included in homes without a utility room) - Splash back between hob and extractor fan with worktop up-stands - Concealed lighting to kitchen units
Bathroom / Ensuite and WCs
- Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings - Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with shower screen (except where separate shower enclosure is provided in main bathroom) - Thermostatically controlled shower in ensuite - Chrome heated towel radiators in bathroom and ensuite
Walls and Floor Coverings
- Lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landings carpeted with quality carpet and underlay - Floor tiling to hall, kitchen / dining, utility room, WC, bathroom, ensuite and sun room (where applicable) - Full height tiling to shower enclosures in ensuite and bathroom (where applicable) - Splash back tiling to bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Energy efficient natural gas fired central heating with combination boiler - Thermostatically controlled radiators - Zoned central heating system
Windows / Exterior Doors
- Double glazed uPVC windows - High Performance Front Door
- Internal Decor - walls and ceilings painted - Moulded skirting and architrave painted white - Pre-finished internal doors with contemporary ironmongery - Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors - Comprehensive range of electrical sockets throughout including TV and telephone points - Recessed LED spotlights to kitchen / dining, ensuite, bathroom and sun room (where applicable) - Security alarm system
- Traditional masonry and brickwork construction - High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss - Brick pavior driveways with ample car parking space - Feature estate railing (where applicable) - Front and rear gardens turfed with landscaping to selected areas - 1800mm high timber fencing to rear - External lighting to front and rear doors - Outside water tap
- NHBC 10 year Build-Mark warranty cover
Living (4.32m x 4.39m)
Kitchen / Dining (3.66m x 6.63m)
Utility Room (1.63m x 2.82m)
Sunroom (2.90m x 3.12m)
WC (1.45m x 1.63m)
Master Bedroom (3.20m x 3.71m)
Min inc bay
En-Suite (1.07m x 2.64m)
Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 3.84m)
Bedroom 3 (2.67m x 3.30m)
Bedroom 4 (2.77m x 2.79m)
Bathroom (2.03m x 2.18m)
Important note to purchasers:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Reeds Rains - Carrickfergus. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Reeds Rains - Carrickfergus for full details and further information.