** high spec ready to go new home ** Don't miss out on this stunning new build three bed, located in the popular market town of Stalham. Viewings are essential to appreciate the immaculate finish of these properties! Call us now
We are pleased to present four brand new homes built by well regarded Wroxham builders, situated in the heart of the picturesque town of Stalham, ideal for first time buyers, families and buy to let investors.
The three bedroom townhouses are immaculately presented, with a bright and flawless feel throughout. Situated in the heart of Stalham, the homes benefit from stunning church views, off-street parking, french doors to a rear patio garden and are close to local amenities including shops, pubs and other conveniences. Additional parking can also be acquired.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to view these charming properties, ideal for anyone looking to be in the centre of Stalham, and also close by to neighbouring Norfolk villages.
Front door into entrance hall with grey laminate flooring, magnolia walls and doors to kitchen, utility/shower room, airing cupboard and stairs to first floor landing.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.51m )
Door into entrance hall and French doors leading to patio rear garden with enclosed fence and views of the church. Grey laminate flooring throughout, grey slate marble-effect worktops, brand new oven, hob and overhead fan, sink & drainer, space for fridge and washing machine.
Utility/shower Room 6' 10" x 5' 2" ( 2.08m x 1.57m )
Door from entrance hall. Brand new modern shower cubicle, WC, sink & drainer, grey laminate flooring, grey worktops, part-tiled white around edges, space for washing machine/tumble dryer.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor entrance hall with beige carpets and magnolia walls throughout. Doors leading to lounge, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and stairs to second floor landing.
Lounge 8' 8" x 13' 5" ( 2.64m x 4.09m )
Door from first floor landing with immaculately finished beige carpets and magnolia walls throughout. Windows to front and rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 9' ( 2.11m x 2.74m )
Door from first floor landing, beige carpets, magnolia walls, fakro skylight to rear and bright open windows facing to the side onto views of the church.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.54m )
Door from first floor landing, beige carpets, magnolia walls, window to front aspect.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs from first floor landing, doors to bedroom one and main bathroom. Beige carpets, magnolia walls and fakro skylight to rear.
Bedroom One 8' 9" x 13' 5" ( 2.67m x 4.09m )
Door from second floor landing, beige carpets, magnolia walls, windows to front and rear aspect with views of the church.
Bathroom 6' 10" x 9' ( 2.08m x 2.74m )
Door from second floor landing, brand new modern bathtub with part-tiled white walls around edges, grey laminate tiled floor, marble-effect surfaces, fakro skylight to front aspect.
Upon entering Stalham from the Norwich direction on the A149, take the left turn into Old Market Road and follow the road around onto Lower Staithe Road. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto High Street and continue along then take the right hand turn into Edmonds Way where the property can be found.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.