Reserve this three bedroom semi-detached home, plot 517 at Chevin park with carpets and Ceramic flooring included worth over £4,000 and £1,500 paid towards to legal fees.
The hallway of the Kilmington leads to a light and spacious, Milan-inspired, kitchen with integrated appliances. Beyond is a separate living area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. Downstairs there's a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, under-stairs utility cupboard with space for a washing machine and a separate storage cupboard.
Upstairs, you'll find a master bedroom with en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A family bathroom with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware serves a further double bedroom and a generous single bedroom. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
- Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate*
- Choice of fully fitted wardrobes to bedrooms one and two*
- Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles*
- Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase*
- Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space**
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen, utility and all wet rooms
- Landscaped front garden, lawned gardens and patios to rear*
- 1.8m fencing to the rear garden and between homes*
- Front and rear external lights*
Bathrooms and en suites
- Designer kitchen in a choice of nineteen styles
- Hotpoint integrated appliances
- Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven & Dynamic Crisp microwave
- High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
- Choice of solid worktops & upstand with glass splashback & under-unit lighting
- Quooker instant boiling tap*
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches
- Recessed downlighters
- Integrated wine cooler
All selections subject to build stageAbout The Fold At Chevin Park
- Piastrella ceramic tiling -
- Sottini sanitaryware
- Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
- Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
- Vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of colours
- Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Recessed downlighters
- Shaver sockets
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
The Fold at Chevin Park offers an exclusive range of luxury 3 & 5 bedroom homes. All include Avant's superior specification throughout. Bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, integrated appliances, Hive smart energy and much more.
When you purchase a property at Chevin Park, you're getting much more than a new home. You're buying into a unique lifestyle, set in 200 acres of parkland, with landscaped lawns, communal gardens, rolling fields and established woodland, interwoven with bridleways that are perfect for walking, cycling or simply exploring.
There are numerous leisure opportunities on your doorstep, including tennis courts, cricket and football pitches. In addition, a courtyard and fully refurbished ballroom provide convivial meeting places for owners and visitors alike.
Ideally placed for commuters, this exceptional development brings with it the balance of a relaxed village environment with the vibrant city of Leeds just 20 minutes away by road and rail.