Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 3 bedrooms

Features

  • New Listing
  • Available now
  • Leasehold
  • 3 Bedrooms
  • 2 Bathrooms plus WC
  • Private patio terrace
  • New build
  • Est. Completion Q1 2019
  • Approx. 1,282 sqft (119 sqm)
  • Leasehold
  • EPC to be provided on completion

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 160 page views

Since listed: 933 page views

Description

This exciting new development in the heart of West London comprises of ten beautiful apartments known as The Goldleaf Apartments. Offering a range of one, two and three bedrooms, this stunning development boasts a high spec fit out with neutral finishings and is within easy reach of Central London and Heathrow Airport with close access to the green spaces of Holland Park and the vibrant Westfield shopping centre.

Reservation of £2,500 payable on agreed sale with 10% deposit (less reservation fee paid) due on exchange of contracts and remaining balance of 90% on completion.

Full brochure available on request, due for completion Q1/2 2019

Please register for details on all available properties.

You could get

Ultrafast broadband Ultrafast broadband

Up to 200 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Floorplan

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Goldhawk Road 0.2 miles
  • Shepherd's Bush Central 0.3 miles
  • Brackenbury Primary School 0.2 miles
  • Hammersmith Academy 0.2 miles

Local map of the area

Map and Street View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Goldhawk Road 0.2 miles
  • Shepherd's Bush Central 0.3 miles
  • Brackenbury Primary School 0.2 miles
  • Hammersmith Academy 0.2 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a flat in W12:

  • £516,417
  • Price decrease

  • -£10,513
  • (-1.995%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £574,066
  • Properties sold

    154

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 3 bedroom flat in W12 is currently:

£2,357 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in W12
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In association with

Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

The results are not provided by HSBC UK Bank plc and do not represent any particular mortgage product. Results are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage and are based solely on your inputs into the calculator. The monthly payments will depend on the product and repayment term you choose. Zoopla receive payment from HSBC UK Bank plc for this calculator and introductions resulting in decisions in principle.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
14th Feb 2019 £1,293,000 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by JLL - Kensington. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact JLL - Kensington for full details and further information.