One of only two new spacious family homes offering attractively planned accommodation over three floors and with the added benefit of an office/gym/play room above the double garage. The properties are approached through a recessed porch with front door to reception hall with central staircase to the first floor and doors to the main reception rooms, and stunning kitchen/breakfast/family room with full bespoke kitchen breakfast area, which is a true feature of this Christopher Wren home. The quality together with the striking design is nothing less that we would expect from homes of this calibre. Bi-fold doors open from the family room on to the terrace and rear garden. There is feature ceiling cornicing to the hall, drawing room and dining room complimenting the cornice to the kitchen. The well-proportioned drawing room features a contemporary wood burning stove and has double opening doors to the terrace and rear garden.
The central staircase with intricate detailing leads to the first floor galleried landing with doors off to the master bedroom suite, guest suite and two further double bedrooms. The master bedroom incorporates a dressing area with fitted wardrobes and en-suite sumptuously appointed bathroom. The guest bedroom also has a dressing area with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower.
A second staircase leads to the top floor with two further double bedrooms with a walk-in airing cupboard and storage room. Both bedrooms are served by a shower room.
Outside the property is set well back from the Horsham Road accessed via a private drive through a gated entrance. In all two outstanding homes built to an impressive specification with meticulous attention to detail.
*The individual driveways finished in block pavoirs * Double garages with Office/Play Room/Gym above approached via external metal staircase with light and power points. Electric heating * Electrically operated individual up and over Garage Doors * Traditional brick and block construction * Quality UPVC double glazed window units and fittings * Attractive quality hardwood front door with double glazed side screens * Bi fold doors to Kitchen/Breakfast/Family area * French Windows to Drawing Room with full height glazed screens on either side * Patio lighting * Further outside lighting * Outside taps * Gardens with Indian sandstone pathways and patio's, lawned beyond with additional landscaping * Side gate
Heating & Energy Saving
* Gas-fired central heating- boiler located in the utility room * Underfloor heating to ground floor as well as main en suites and family bathroom * Radiators to first and second floors * Pressurised hot water system * Separate immersion heaters * Class A low E Argon fitted energy efficient double glazed windows * L.E.D. Down lighters
* Covered entrance porch with feature lighting * Reception Hall with oak feature staircase * Separate Cloaks cupboard * Feature light oak internal doors * "Chrome quality door furniture * Satin chrome finish to light switches and power points to principal areas * Feature cornice to the Hall, Living Room & Dining Room complementing cornice to the Kitchen & Master Bedroom * Living Room with contemporary style wood burning stove * Cloakroom with built in furniture chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor
Living Room (18' 3'' x 14' 9'' (5.56m x 4.49m))
Dining Room (14' 8'' x 14' 7'' (4.47m x 4.44m))
Study (14' 7'' x 8' 10'' (4.44m x 2.69m))
Kitchen (17' 11'' x 9' 10'' (5.46m x 2.99m))
* Island unit with breakfast bar, wine chiller & bin unit below * Stainless steel finish appliances by "Siemens" (except hob) * Stone style working surfaces * Induction hob with extractor hood above * Concealed lighting above working surfaces * Integrated dishwasher * Integrated larder fridge * Integrated freezer * Pull-out space saver waste bin cabinet in Island unit * Walk in broom/store cupboard * Tile floor * Feature integrated appliances comprising Two Single Ovens, separate Combi microwave & Oven and an electric steam oven
Units complement the Kitchen Units * Appliance space beneath working surfaces with plumbing for washing machine * Cupboard beneath sink * Tiled floor
Approached via bespoke staircase with steps up to either side to a full Galleried Landing
Principle Suite (13' 10'' x 13' 6'' (4.21m x 4.11m))
Dressing Area with fitted wardrobe cupboards giving access to full en suite Bathroom.
* Hansgrohe "i" box remote control to shower with rain dance showerhead and separate hand shower spray * Fitted 1800mm bath * Duravit double handbasin with complementing mirror above * Duravit close coupled WC suite with soft close seat * Chrome heated towel rail * Underfloor heating * Fully tiled walls & floor
Secondary Suite (13' 6'' x 11' 11'' (4.11m x 3.63m))
Bedroom with access to Dressing Area with wardrobes * En Suite Shower beyond & Underfloor heating
Bedroom 3 (14' 6'' x 10' 8'' (4.41m x 3.25m))
Bedroom 4 (12' 10'' x 9' 8'' (3.92m x 2.95m))
Shower tray with rain dance showerhead and separate hand shower spray * Fitted 1700mm bath * Duravit hand basin unit with complementing mirror above * Duravit close coupled WC suite * Chrome heated towel rail * Underfloor heating * Fully tiled walls & floor *
Landing * Shower room with low flush WC suite hand basin unit with cupboard under
Bedroom 5 (13' 11'' x 11' 9'' (4.24m x 3.58m))
Giving access to walk-in Tank Room/Airing cupboard with light point
Bonus Room/Bedroom 6 (13' 11'' x 11' 8'' (4.24m x 3.55m))
With access to Store Room, fully boarded with light point
* A full nacoss approved security system will be installed & commissioned with the ability for remote monitoring facilities either by an independant security company or the new owner * Mains operated fire system * Multi-locking external doors
TV points to all bedrooms as well as key reception rooms (bespoke aerial or dish to be provided by independent supplier instructed by the purchaser) * BT points to the Drawing Room, Study & Principal Bedroom * Second BT point for independent security monitoring system * Front doorbell * Down lighters to the entrance Porch, Hall Drawing Room, Study, Kitchen and Family area, Landing, Principle Suite and Bathrooms * Electric underfloor heating to both en suites and Family bathroom
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Roger Coupe Estate Agent. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Roger Coupe Estate Agent for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.