Superb four bedroom detached home with a spacious kitchen/breakfast area, separate dining room and lounge with bay window. Four double bedrooms with an en-suite and fitted wardrobes to master bedroom and bedroom 2.RoomsThe Stour
About Shipston GardensOpen house weekend - Saturday 29th February and Sunday 1st March. Visit us and see inside our beautiful move ready homes. We are open thursday - monday from 10AM - 5PM. Book your appointment today!
- Living Room (6.20m x 3.53m - 20' 04" x 11' 07")
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (3.15m x 3.61m - 10' 04" x 11' 10")
- Dining Room (2.95m x 3.15m - 9' 08" x 10' 04")
- Bedroom 1 (3.86m x 3.61m - 12' 08" x 11' 10")
- Bedroom 2 (2.87m x 3.56m - 9' 05" x 11' 08")
- Bedroom 3 (3.68m x 3.20m - 12' 01" x 10' 06")
- Bedroom 4 (2.18m x 3.56m - 7' 02" x 11' 08")
This luxury collection of 2,3 & 4 bedroom homes boast an excellent specification, meaning you can move in with peace of mind knowing that you will have everything you need at your fingertips. Every little detail has been considered in your brand new home, from the beautiful Porcelanosa tiles to the fully integrated Bosch appliances, we have carefully selected a specification to suit your needs.
Easily accessible transport links are available, with routes into Warwick and Royal Leamington Spa. Oxford, Cheltenham and Gloucester are also within reach. Moreton-in-Marsh train station is just 6 miles away offering direct links to Worcester, Oxford and London Paddington. Junction 15 on the M40 is also just 15 miles away.
You will benefit from the fantastic amenities that Shipston-on-Stour town has to offer, whilst living in a brand new home that has been built with you in mind. The quaint market town is located less than a mile from the development and has a selection of shops, cafes and restaurants.Discover life at shipston gardens and book your appointment today!Leisure
- Leisure Centre: Shipston Leisure Centre
- Recreation: Shipston-on-Stour Library and Information Centre
- Restaurant: The Bower House Restaurant & Rooms
- Restaurant: The George Townhouse
- Primary School: Shipston-on-Stour Primary School
- Secondary School: Shipston High School
- Train: Moreton-in-Marsh Train Station
- Doctor: Ellen Badger Hospital
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon-Sun 10am-5pmDisclaimer
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.