An extraordinary three bedroom home, plot 310 at Broadmeadows.
To the front of the Knightsbridge there is a designer kitchen and open plan dining area leading to a light and spacious living area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you'll also find a WC and under-stairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs, is a large master bedroom with en suite shower room and the option of fitted wardrobes. There's a second double bedroom and a generous single served by a family bathroom, with full-height tiling, contemporary sanitaryware and heated towel rail. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Heating controlled by Hive wireless thermostat.
- Choice of stylish, solid grade internal doors in a range of finishes with a selection of door handles
- Ceilings & walls finished in exclusive Avant white emulsion throughout
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Bespoke staircase with feature walnut inlay to newels with contrasting handrail
- High gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating controlled by Hive smart thermostat
- High ceilings and large secure windows by design, for natural light & space
- TV point to relax and master bedroom (as per electric layout drawings)
Bathroom and shower
- Choice of 19 fully fitted designer kitchens in a range of colours and styles, all with soft-close doors and drawers
- Linear profile worktops and upstand, glass splashback and under-unit lighting
- Integrated Hotpoint Class 9 electric fan assisted multi-function oven*, combi microwave oven with crisp technology and grill/plate warmer
- Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with a choice of designer chrome mixer taps
- Cutlery tray
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches with usb charging point
- Chrome low voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Floor-to-ceiling bespoke ceramic tiling
- Sottini white contemporary sanitaryware – including double-ended bath
- Double-ended bath includes concealed tap with a co-ordinating stylish panel
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Large fixed overhead rain shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Wall-hung WC with AquaBlade technology, with chrome push plate flush
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Chrome designer taps and fittings
- Chrome low-voltage downlighters in ceiling
- Shaver sockets
- Digitally controlled shower
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
- Selection of stylish vinyl flooring
- WarmCore bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Landscaped front gardens in accordance with landscaping design
- Turf to rear gardens with patio/decking†
- Low maintenance UPVC fascia and soffit
- UPVC double glazed windows with locking system
- Front doors with multi-point locking system
- Power and lighting to integral garages^
- Front entrance light
- Outside tap
*Oven size depends on housetype
†Please speak to your Sales Advisor for regional variations
^Dependent on location of garageAbout BroadmeadowsThe Woodbridge and Newbridge showhomes are open to view!
Broadmeadows offers a range of 3 and 4 bedroom new homes for sale in Browney, near Durham. Each features bi-fold doors, exclusive kitchen designs, integrated appliances, Hive smart energy and much more included in the price.
Simply, more home to begin with.
Browney is ideally located for families and commuters alike. Just 3 miles from Durham, the village has many amenities including, local shops, a deli, pharmacy and café.
Those looking for even more shopping, eateries, leisure and entertainment are well catered for in the city of Durham.
Visit us today to find out more.