The Fairford is a fine 4 bedroom home with garage, featuring a large family/breakfast room, kitchen, living room, study and cloakroom. Upstairs, in addition to the family bathroom, bedroom 1 has an en-suite.RoomsGround Floor
- Family/Breakfast Room (5890 x 2765mm 19'4" x 9'1")
- Living Room (4925 x 3215mm 16'2" x 10'7")
- Study (3383 x 2711mm 11'1" x 8'11")
- Kitchen* (3630 x 3125mm 11'11" x 10'3")
About Cleeve View
- Bedroom 1 (4064 x 3242mm 13'4" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 2 (3251 x 2987mm 10'8" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 3 (3382 x 2701mm 11'1" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 4 (4048 x 2276mm 13'3" x 7'6")
Discover our stunning new collection of 4 and 5 bedroom houses for sale in Bishops Cleeve at Cleeve View. Offering the best of town and country living and providing access to fantastic schools and amenities, Cleeve View is the perfect setting for your new home.
- Great local amenities including a good selection of independent shops, supermarkets, and traditional pubs
- Easily accessible transport links via the M5 and A40, connecting to the north and south of the country
- Close to Ofsted rated schools in and around Bishop’s Cleeve, including Bishop’s Cleeve Primary Academy which is just under a mile away
- Buy with just 5% deposit and 75% mortgage withHelp to Buy*, or withPart Exchange† andAssisted Move‡, we can help you sell your home.
Contact us to find out more about these excellent new houses for sale in Bishop's Cleeve and make your dream move a reality in 2019.
Financial Health Check weekend
Get mortgage ready at our free Financial Health Check weekend on Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th October 2019.
We’ll have Independent Financial Advisors on hand offering tailored financial advice to help get you mortgage ready to make that move. You could move sooner than you think, so make your appointment today, or come along and find out more.
Over 95% of our customers would recommend our homes
Commuting for work or pleasure is easy from Cleeve View with access to the M5 just a few miles away. You can easily link up to reach the southern cities of Cheltenham (10 miles) or Gloucester (14.5 miles), and then on to Bristol (45 miles) or Bath (60 miles) further south. Equally, the M5 will connect you with northern destinations such as Worcester (18 miles) and Birmingham (42 miles).
For days out with the family, you will find yourself on the doorstep of the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural beauty with endless opportunity to enjoy attractions, history and nature alike.
Moving made easy
Whether you’re looking for your first home or your next, the government-backed Help to Buy* scheme could see you move with just a 5% deposit and 75% mortgage yet you’ll own 100% of your new home - how great is that-
Or do you have a home to sell- No problem! We could buy your current home so that you can buy one of ours with Part Exchange† or we could help sell your current home with Assisted Move‡ - either way you won’t have to instruct estate agents or incur their fees!
To find out more about making one of our houses for sale in Bishops Cleve your new home, contact our friendly Sales Executives today to arrange your viewing.
All images show typical Linden Homes and are used for illustrative purposes only - images may include optional upgrades at additional cost. Individual features such as windows, brick and other material colours may vary.Opening Hours
Mon 10:00 - 17:00, Thu 10:00 - 17:00, Fri 10:00 - 17:00, Sat 10:00 - 17:00, Sun 10:00 - 17:00Disclaimer
^Terms and conditions apply, please speak to sales advisor for details.