Reserve this exceptional home, plot 69 at Cotton Yard, available with Help to Buy!
The wide hallway leads to a separate living room. Beyond is a Milan-inspired kitchen, with integrated appliances and a spacious and light open plan dining and living area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you'll find a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling, under-stairs storage cupboard and utility room.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from en suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower, and fitted wardrobes with sliding doors. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail, double ended bath and floating sanitaryware, serves a further double bedroom and two generous singles. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Gas central heating throughout controlled by smart thermostat.
- Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate
- Choice of Space-Pro shaker-style, fully fitted wardrobes
- Timber front door in a range of colours
- Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles
- Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase
- Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating
- Landscaped front gardens
- High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space
Bathroom and shower
- Manhattan or Ellis kitchen in a choice of 19 styles
- Hotpoint integrated appliances
- Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven* & Dynamic Crisp microwave
- High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
- Linear profile worktops & upstand, glass splashback & under-unit lighting
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches
- Recessed downlighters
- Chrome mixer taps
- Floor-to-ceiling Piastrella ceramic tiling -
- Sottini sanitaryware
- Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
- Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
- Hidden vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of 5 colours
- Selection of vinyl flooring
- Luxurious white bath with stylish panel
- Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Recessed downlighters
- Shaver sockets
- Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
- Waterfall tap & shower over bath with glass and chrome screen
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
*Oven size depends on housetype.
** New specification available on selected developmentsAbout Cotton YardOpen Thursday - Monday 11am - 5pm.
Enjoy community spirit and country atmosphere at Cotton Yard, an exclusive range of 75 new 3,4 & 5 bedroom homes for sale in Brailsford, near Ashbourne and Derby.
Each Avant home has been built with the unique Avant specification throughout. Included in the price, you'll receive superior specification including bi-fold doors, choice of 14 exclusive kitchen designs, Hive smart energy thermostat and integrated appliances. Meanwhile, in the bathroom you'll find full height tiling.
Simply, more home to begin with.
This desirable red brick village is close to the Peak District, between Derby and Ashbourne, on the A52. Brailsford village is well served by local amenities including a convenience store, post office, butcher's, café and local pub.
Further leisure, retail and recreational facilities can be found in the nearby town of Ashbourne and the city of Derby - both 15 minutes by car.
There are also a number of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ rated primary schools nearby, including Osmaston C of E Primary School, Bradley C of E Primary School, and Kirk Langley C of E Primary School, with Brailsford Primary School just a few hundred yards away after the school relocated in 2016.
Nearby road links provide access to the M1 and M6. Meanwhile, mainline rail links from Derby offer access to London in around 90 minutes. For those wishing to travel further afield, East Midlands airport is within easy reach.