Reserve this extraordinary three bedroom townhouse, plot 364 at Chevin Park.
Discover an awe-inspiring entrance hallway to the iconic clock tower, with original period features that include carefully restored mosaic flooring, stained glass windows and ornate tiling. The existing staircase and balustrade to the first floor have been retained.
This charming grade II listed property combines modern design that blends seamlessly with a traditional layout and with its central position boasts spectacular views over the front gardens and Guiseley Drive.
The moment that you enter the impressive hallway of this thee bedroom townhouse you will be struck by an overwhelming sense of light and space - all created by high ceilings and the tall original windows. You'll also discover plenty of storage space.
Off the hallway is a plan Milan-inspired galley kitchen and living room, with integrated appliances and dining area, emphasised by the bright feature windows restored to their former Victorian splendour. The second floor master bedroom benefits from an en suite shower room featuring contemporary full-height tiling and digital shower. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling, heated towel rail and floating sanitaryware, serves a further two double bedrooms.
Images are taken from the showhome and entrance hallway at Chevin Park.SpecificationGeneral
- Warm core bi-folding doors which are light and easy to operate*
- Choice of fully fitted wardrobes to bedrooms one and two*
- Italian-inspired internal doors in various finishes & handles*
- Walnut inlay with contrasting handrail to staircase*
- Clean off-white emulsion walls & high gloss white woodwork
- Large modern profile skirting and architrave
- High ceilings and large windows for natural light & space**
- Mains-operated smoke detectors
- Gas central heating
- Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen, utility and all wet rooms
- Landscaped front garden, lawned gardens and patios to rear*
- 1.8m fencing to the rear garden and between homes*
- Front and rear external lights*
Bathrooms and en suites
- Designer kitchen in a choice of nineteen styles
- Hotpoint integrated appliances
- Direct Flame hob, Multi-Flow oven & Dynamic Crisp microwave
- High gloss & contemporary kitchen doors with soft-close drawer system
- Choice of solid worktops & upstand with glass splashback & under-unit lighting
- Quooker instant boiling tap*
- Stylish chrome sockets and switches
- Recessed downlighters
- Integrated wine cooler
All selections subject to build stageAbout Chevin Park
- Piastrella ceramic tiling -
- Sottini sanitaryware
- Wall-hung WC with chrome push plate flush & monobloc basin mixer tap
- Aquablade technology making flushing 80% quieter
- Vanity units & recessed shelving in a choice of colours
- Fixed overhead shower, hand-held hair wash & slim profile bath filler
- Double ended bath with co-ordinating panel and concealed tap
- Chrome heated towel rail
- Quality glass and chrome shower screen
- Recessed downlighters
- Shaver sockets
- Low profile shower tray with fixed head shower and hair rinse
Chevin Park features 1,2,3,4 & 5 bedroom homes for sale in Menston, with renovated properties, including apartments and townhouses, mixed with new build homes.
Located on the edge of Rombalds Moor, surrounded by fields and lanes, the development features Vickers Edwards architecture restored to its Victorian glory.
When you buy a property at Chevin Park, you’re getting more than a new home. You can look forward to living a unique lifestyle, with landscaped lawns and communal gardens; 200 acres of park and established woodland interwoven with bridleways, perfect for walking, cycling or exploring.
There are leisure opportunities just beyond the front door with tennis courts, cricket and football pitches. A courtyard and fully restored ballroom will provide a meeting place for owners and visitors alike.Individually designed and restored 1,2 & 3 bedroom homes, set in the grandeur of A victorian clock tower
Discover a collection of elegant homes set in the iconic Clock Tower, each with their own allocated parking. These unique homes share a Victorian entrance hall and the elegance and character of a listed building, whilst retaining original period features such as high ceilings and bright windows with outstanding views.3,4 & 5 bedroom new build homes
Chevin Park has the benefit of a limited number of new build homes, enhancing the development with sympathetically designed houses, with stone elevations and with high ceilings throughout, all complete with Avant Homes' specification.
Ideally placed for commuters, this development brings a balance of a relaxed, exclusive village environment within easy reach of the city. Menston and Guiseley provide local amenities, while good road and rail links ease the commute with Leeds only 20 minutes by train and Leeds Bradford Airport less than 20 minutes' drive away.
Whether you're a family with active kids, or a couple looking for a unique space and lifestyle to match, our individual homes tick all the boxes.