This magnificent five bedroom home is a truly remarkable place to call home. The expansive kitchen/dining room benefits from a family area, the perfect place to spend time together. There is also a separate study and living room. There are five good sized bedrooms, with an en-suite to both the master bedroom and a second double bedroom.RoomsGround floor
- Living Room (5.23m x 3.58m - 17' 02" x 11' 09")
- Kitchen/Dining Room (4.42m x 6.78m - 14' 06" x 22' 03")
- Family Room (3.45m x 3.58m - 11' 04" x 11' 09")
- Study (2.49m x 3.58m - 8' 02" x 11' 09")
About Potter's GrangeOur home of the week is plot 4, the four bedroom Radley available for £454,950. This home includes integral appliances, flooring and turf to the rear garden, speak to us today to find out more!two stunning show homes now open daily! Visit our sales office today
- Bedroom 1 (3.43m x 4.27m - 11' 03" x 14' 00")
- Bedroom 2 (3.33m x 3.61m - 10' 11" x 11' 10")
- Bedroom 3 (2.72m x 3.61m - 8' 11" x 11' 10")
- Bedroom 4 (2.82m x 3.61m - 9' 03" x 11' 10")
- Bedroom 5 (2.82m x 2.39m - 9' 03" x 7' 10")
Bringing luxury and sophistication to this market town, Potter's Grange will be the perfect place to call home.
Ideally located to enjoy the National Forest’s countryside, with 200 square miles of woodland boasting wildlife, canals, heritage trails and country parks.
The town centre of Ashby de la Zouch is within walking distance, offering local shops and convenience stores. There are a range of restaurants including Zamani’s Italian, serving dishes using produce from local farms.
The town is also home to The Venture Theatre where you can enjoy shows by the Ashby Amateur Dramatic Society as well as the local Jazz Club.
Potter’s Grange also has a range of Primary and Secondary schools nearby including the Ofsted rated outstanding Ashby Hill Top Primary School and Ashby School & Sixth Form.
Situated perfectly for the A42 and the A511, providing routes to Burton upon Trent, Leicester, Nottingham and Birmingham. Trains run from Burton upon Trent just ten miles away and are linked by a frequent bus service. The train station offers direct services to Birmingham, Nottingham and Derby.Visit our Sales Advisor today to discover life at Potter's Grange!Leisure
- Recreation: Costa Coffee
- Recreation: Fitness Republic
- Restaurant: The Vine Bar and Restaurant
- Restaurant: Zamani's
- Restaurant: The Monkey Tree Gin Bar and Restaurant
- Restaurant: Ask Italian
- Restaurant: Ask Italian
- Bar: Shoulder Of Mutton
- Primary School: Ashby C Of E Primary School
- Secondary School: Ivanhoe College Ashby-De-La-Zouch
- Supermarket: The Co-operative Food
- Supermarket: Marks and Spencer Simply Food
The Sales & marketing suite opening hours: Mon-Sun 10am-5pmDisclaimer
Images depict typical Crest Nicholson house type. All room dimensions are subject to +/- 50mm (2") tolerance. This information is for guidance only and does not form any part of any contract or constitute a warranty. All information correct at time of publication and is subject to change. Please check specification by contacting the development directly. The images shown are indicative only and may include optional upgrades at an additional cost.