This beautifully presented 4 bedroom Chester home features a contemporary open-plan kitchen/diner with French doors leading to the garden.
There is also a spacious lounge, perfect for the family to relax in and a handy downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs you’ll find the master bedroom with en suite, a further double bedroom, two airy single bedrooms and a modern family-sized bathroom to share.RoomsG
- Kitchen / Dining (4135mm x 5520mm (13'6'' x 18'1''))
- Lounge (3269mm x 5026mm (10'8'' x 16'5''))
- Wc (886mm x 2164mm (2'10'' x 7'1''))
About Prospect Rise
- Bedroom 1 (Double) (2746mm x 4205mm (9'0'' x 13'9''))
- Ensuite 1 (1835mm x 1983mm (6'0'' x 6'6''))
- Bedroom 2 (Double) (2826mm x 2986mm (9'3'' x 9'9''))
- Bedroom 3 (Single) (2686mm x 2986mm (8'9'' x 9'9''))
- Bedroom 4 (Single) (2606mm x 2060mm (8'6'' x 6'9''))
- Bathroom (1698mm x 2048mm (5'6'' x 6'8''))
On the southern edge of Whitby, Prospect Rise will offer a beautiful collection of 3 and 4 bedroom homes and 2 bedroom apartments.
Set between the coastline and North Yorkshire Moors, you'll be surrounded by stunning scenery, including views over the River Esk.
Commuters will like the easy access to the A171 to Scarborough and Middlesborough, whilst busy families will appreciate the nearby schools and supermarkets.Leisure
Life in Whitby is all about being by the seaside. Whether you enjoy a gentle stroll to the beach, a round of golf or a trip to the theatre you're bound to find something to entertain you in Whitby.Education
Prospect Rise is just a short distance from Airey Hill Community Primary School and Caedmon College Whitby.Shopping
Your new home at Prospect Rise is less than a mile from shopping essentials including The Co-op and Esso fuel station.
When the sun shines you can take a stroll into town in less than 20 minutes and discover all the shopping curiosities or high street names Whitby has to offer.
If you're looking for big city shopping Middlesborough is less than an hour away and York just over 1 hour and 10 minutes by car.Transport
Main roads to Scarborough, Middlesborough, Pickering and York, and good local bus services make Whitby an easy location from which to access the surrounding cities, towns and villages. What's more, Whitby is the final stop on the North Yorkshire Moors Historical Railway if you want to really travel in style.Health
From a new home at Prospect Rise you will have easy access to local Medical practices including; Springvale Medical Practice. Whitby also benefits from its own Community Hospital.Opening Hours
Thu - Sun 10am - 5.30pm. Mon 12.30pm - 5.30pmDirections
- Follow the A171 South East to Whitby
- Continue on the A171 onto Guisborough Road
- Continue on Guisborough Road
- At the roundabout take the second exit onto Mayfield Road
- Turn right following the signs for Prospect Rise
- Follow the A171 North to Whitby
- Continue on the A171 into Whitby
- Turn left onto Prospect Hill
- Turn left following the signs for Prospect RiseDisclaimer
Please note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.